+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Official Chelsea v West Ham Thread

re: Official Chelsea v West Ham Thread

Quote Originally Posted by terrya1965
    Delighted with a point at Chelski.Great result.

At the same time..I don`t want to be watching this sh*t from next season.Dreadful football.
    Sums it up for me. Bravery 10/10. Entertainment 1/10. Could be the point that keeps us up though, who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    Delighted with a point at Chelski.Great result.

At the same time..I don`t want to be watching this sh*t from next season.Dreadful football.
    Sums it up for me. Bravery 10/10. Entertainment 1/10. Could be the point that keeps us up though, who knows ?[/quote]to be fair i didn't expect us to get anything at the bridge!

a very important point not to mention confidence booster.

A huge bonus, but it counts for nothing if we dont win the home games against those in the bottom half of the table.

Lots of must win games coming up, so things must look brighter by end March, as we have a really tought run-in.

Id love to play some decent football (my heart) but would settle for survival this season, but things have to change and Sam cant have another season.

Adrain again was our MOTM.

Said before that we have a real gem on our hands with him. Could be a top goalkeeper for us for years to come.

So pleased that finally Allardyce has droped Jussi for Adrian. Feel far more confident with him in goal.

Was at the game yesterday and my oh my do those Chelsea fans think they have a devine right to beat everybody.

Was a tad shocked to hear that not every Chelsea fan regards Jose as all that special.

A Part from the well earned point my fave part of yesterday was Noble refusing to come off and him and Taylor having a pop at Sam forcing him to take of Nolan again.

Btw for those that watched the game so got to see the replays was it a penalty on Carroll? Looked like he was caught to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Adrain again was our MOTM.

Said before that we have a real gem on our hands with him. Could be a top goalkeeper for us for years to come.

So pleased that finally Allardyce has droped Jussi for Adrian. Feel far more confident with him in goal.

Was at the game yesterday and my oh my do those Chelsea fans think they have a devine right to beat everybody.

Was a tad shocked to hear that not every Chelsea fan regards Jose as all that special.

A Part from the well earned point my fave part of yesterday was Noble refusing to come off and him and Taylor having a pop at Sam forcing him to take of Nolan again.

Btw for those that watched the game so got to see the replays was it a penalty on Carroll? Looked like he was caught to me.
    If it was against Etoo it would have been given, that is all I'm saying

gotta give Taylor credit for this match, his spirit and commitment was *****

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)