+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My lager tasting evening...

re: My lager tasting evening...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    ...wasn't what it said on the tin.

We reviewed 5 possible adverts that Tennents are bringing out and gave them marks out of 10.

I only had one pint.
    That's a bit of a letdown but at least you made 40 pounds out of it [/quote]

Thats a lot of can/bottles of taurus.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874

We reviewed 5 possible adverts that Tennents are bringing out and gave them marks out of 10.

I only had one pint.
    Could've been worse, you could have watched the Everton game

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1

I only had one pint.
    Could've been worse, you could have watched the Everton game [/quote]

I kid you not, there was a bin dipper sitting next to me. First thing he did when the meeting was over was check his phone for the result.

I only had one pint.

I kid you not, there was a bin dipper sitting next to me. First thing he did when the meeting was over was check his phone for the result. [/quote]

What should he have done like, waited to get home to look at Ceefax?

Couldn't have been much of a red if he'd rather make £40 than watch the game anyway.

I only had one pint.

I kid you not, there was a bin dipper sitting next to me. First thing he did when the meeting was over was check his phone for the result. [/quote]

Couldn't have been much of a red if he'd rather make A?40 than watch the game anyway.[/quote]

Maybe the guy needed the money more than he needed to watch the bin dippers.

I presume you've never missed a game - on the telly - for work related purposes?

You drink with bin dippers? Classy

I only had one pint.

Couldn't have been much of a red if he'd rather make A?40 than watch the game anyway.[/quote]

I presume you've never missed a game - on the telly - for work related purposes?[/quote]

No.

I wouldn't class getting £40 for hanging ab

I only had one pint.

I presume you've never missed a game - on the telly - for work related purposes?[/quote]

No.

What sort of scruffy bin-dipper would class Ai40 for being a guinea-pig as 'work'?

I only had one pint.

I presume you've never missed a game - on the tell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)