+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 points..

re: 2 points..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    that`s all we are better off than at the same stage last season. lose to blackpool, and we fall behind last seasons points tally..

just thought i`d wake a few up to the FACT.
    OK Sax, serious question. You post that whoever isn't good enough and that our points tally isn't as great as you'd like. Would you like to just say what you want to say, fully and without singling out just one thing at a time?[/quote]

why play 2 defensive midfielders in williamson and lowe in every game, when it`s blatently not working? we don`t score enough and leak goals like a sieve, regardless of the standard of opponant..[/quote]

You where spouting off that Lowe in central midfield was a certainty, and anyone who didn't rate him was wrong, therefore you'd be proved right.

You don't know the first thing about football, Mary Nonce.

2 points more & also

better squad
    better league position
    better prospects

the only downfall from last season and now is that you're still posting on this board

Quote Originally Posted by BenBRFC
    2 points more & also

better squad
    better league position
    better prospects

the only downfall from last season and now is that you're still posting on this board
    Another contender for post of the year

Indeed Ben. The point I was making was about expectations. If posters wish to 'wake' us up, I'd like to know what I need to wake up too. At the start of the season, most expected midtable, we're currently 3 points off a play-off spot, sitting nicely off the radar, but in with a shout. This is beyond where I thought we'd be. Much as I'd love to win every game, I certainly don't expect too. We have a novice manager and a young side. Rome wasn't built in a day, and Rovers won't be either.

i`ll just clarify that i am from now on ignoring the childish abusive posts, and will only respond to football debate done in the right way..

so that`s dan and aucks basically..

i`ll just clarify that i am from now on ignoring the childish abusive posts, and will only respond to football debate done in the right way..

...and of course you have never made childish or abusive posts?

Please explain rules of football debate.!!
    Milly wont be pleased or DB or BM ect...

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon

...and of course you have never made childish or abusive posts?[/quote]

you do it in the right way with no malice, you big p..f..

i feel sorry for Dan and Auks ...

What a k nob ,I bet he responds to me first !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)