+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its that time again

re: Its that time again

Quote Originally Posted by blades58
    Could be way out here, but banker away win on all footy accumulators tomoz for me and that's despite your decent 9 match unbeaten run

Agent Wilson to become double agent Wilson
    Hope we win then...It'll stop you from starting YET ANOTHER thread about us on your board 58...[/quote]

Na, I'll get your result right but one of the others in my acca will blow out :/ [/quote]

Oh well, did our win our your defeat hurt more?

By the way, Wilson loves us, probably had a little smile when the winner went in after waving to us earlier in the game. His record at Hillsborough is fantastic-for us.

Agent Wilson is a Wednesday legend.
    He even signed a player for Barnsley yesterday knowing full well that he had anger management problems and would be sent off..

Once an Owl, always an Owl.

Could be way out here, but banker away win on all footy accumulators tomoz for me and that's despite your decent 9 match unbeaten run

Agent Wilson to become double agent Wilson
    Hope we win then...It'll stop you from starting YET ANOTHER thread about us on your board 58...[/quote]

Na, I'll get your result right but one of the others in my acca will blow out :/ [/quote]

Not a reight good day for you was it 58?

can honestly say, f'kin gutted!

The Crewe result has hit home that we really are in a relegation battle. Before yesterday, I always believed we would climb the table albeit slowly

As for you lot, jammy f'kers! :/

can honestly say, f'kin gutted!

The Crewe result has hit home that we really are in a relegation battle. Before yesterday, I always believed we would climb the table albeit slowly

As for you lot, jammy f'kers! :/
    I was a bit surprised by that result, thought you'd have come away with a point at least.

Never mind at least you've got free travel to next away game.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSblue
    Goodbye ketchup...hello blades58
    Keep them predictions rolling

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe
    Goodbye ketchup...hello blades58
    Keep them predictions rolling [/quote]

aye, all bets down the f'kin pan an all

what a sh1t weekend

If it makes you feel any better 58, my non wednesday supporting husband apparently celebrated like a mad man as our late goal netted him AŁ350 in his accumulator.

For every loser there's a winner.

If he's a non wendyite and he takes money from those bookies cazza, then he gets my vote!

If he's a non wendyite and he takes money from those bookies cazza, then he gets my vote!

Ouch...That hurt 58..Calling us wendyites...

You're still hurting aren't you mate...

So you should be anall...

try to enjoy the rest of your weekend and the next time you post on here stop being so crewed...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)