+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tic followed Toc followed Tic followed Toc

Tic followed Toc followed Tic followed Toc

OK after 30+ years I should be used the this by now... I think this is the one and only time where no news is not good news. Cant see us signing anyone now with only a couple of hours to go. WTF is houghton thinking or more to the point not thinking. All the teams around us are doing good business and to be honest all the signings we could have made ourselves. He must truly think that we are in a good position and the sqaud does not need adding to. Its time for change at our club and it needs to be dine real soon.

OTBC

re: Tic followed Toc followed Tic followed Toc

10:08 pm, official from the club, NO last minute deals.
    Well there you go, did anyone expect anything else, dare we hope for a player who could pass, or maybe even test the keeper.
    Given that we can all see the problems, and have been able to do so all season then WHY TF cant our manager.
    Two players in on loan, who's ages total 64, that's got me really excited.
    Still it could be worse, just ask Leeds.
    To me this smacks of the board not trusting CH to spend any more money, which would indicate he will NOT be here next season, light at the end of the tunnel then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie my old mucker...following Leeds is an utter rollercoaster that you just have to sit back and enjoy, or otherwise get off. It's a hundred mile an hour thrill ride, while (as this thread title suggests) the oak panelled boardroom of Cara creaks in anticipation of absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happening.

The Italian who has bought us is absolutely feckin loaded and while his morale compass and sanity are in question (to say the least), I'm all for paying my money and going for another spin. This is not the end of our sh!tness, it's not even the beginning of the end...but it could be the end of the beginning.

So is it worse for us...nah, just normal service really.

Totally agree with all posts , another question how City are playing football and the type of football if you wanted to better yourself where would you go and would you come here ... Lots didn't when they chose teams below us , and WBA going for Wessi , yeh well loan you one of our players , but your below us , that would relly have helped our cause ..also as Cezzy says it could be worse

No posts for circa 1 week...shall we declare this board officially dead

See Chezzy it works like this, not much happening on the pitch, nothing good to report on the transfer front, no manager sacked, no gossip on players scre*ing other players wives, no takeovers, no vast increase on ticket prices, no plans for a new 50.000 all seater stadium, no Xmas cookbook from our beloved leader, and I know this should cause some response, but little or no chance of staying up.

Its all good at Carra mate, nothing to report, so that's what we do. Nothing.

Glad I choose Leeds as my second team ;-D

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)