+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FAO Anybody who was there today

re: FAO Anybody who was there today

Cracking thread again, however I am starting to feel sorry for Saxo...

You're all a bunch of cyber-bullies

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon

I know what you mean bigun but he is one fecking lying chunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    gary bowyer comments will not influence me one way or another unless it`s put into use on the field. it may score him points with you, fair enough, but not with me..
    you didnt see the game GB at least did ..his comments are more relevant than yours..and anything GB does put into practice .again ..you will not see ..so ..basically your input on here is rather irelevant ..all comments ..no meaning ..[/quote]

I have a really cool little dog called Brian (a Jack Russell) his comments are more relevant than saxo's .[/quote]

that maybe true ..but i think Brian may be struggling looking through keyholes ..Saxo got that area covered ..according to his ***ploits he recounted on here ..[/quote]

where's that damn 'like' button when you need it!!??

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon

don`t worry moony, check back on the thread. i`m just ignoring the bollox now..

they talk footy and i`ll respond, anything else and ...

went on today,
    Thought we were containing them again after the first goal.bowyer seems to be scared to let the young lads express themselve,hence the lack of opportunities at long range.
    Blackpool are on freefall and they will be lucky to stay mid table come may.
    Conway looks a tidy compact player,lets hope he can stay wit5h us next season and push us on from this season.
    Rudy and rhodes didnt cause a lot of problems,but i rate rudy highly,hes a pain for any cb and will be a great asset to rovers,pity about marshall,as i think king though hes got the pace and the ability to beat a man,his shooting at times is awful.glad to see robbo back in the side,marshalls the defence brilliantly,though the worry is,if he gets injured.
    Cairney needs to be around centre mid where he will be more penetrating,hope evans comes back soon,hes another lad who i rate highly...another good performance by dunny...wish he was ten years younger,we wouldnt need to buy all these midfielders and waste on wages.
    Im

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes

i am only interested in what happens when the players cross that white line. nobody ever in the history of the game kept their job through talking well, irrespective of performance, did they..?
    Clearly forgotten Steve Kean already then.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_bruce

i am only interested in what happens when the players cross that white line. nobody ever in the history of the game kept their job through talking well, irrespective of performance, did they..?
    Clearly forgotten Steve Kean already then.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by blue_bruce

Brian Kidd didn't do a bad job on that front either.

Quote Originally Posted by DarwenBlue1969

LIKE [/quote]

Well, actually, SK kept his job despite being a crap manager AND speaking like an over-excited robot which had been fed only on cliches and blind-pills.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)