+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many Dholly actually spat oan Lennon ?

re: How many Dholly actually spat oan Lennon ?

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    Despite a successful weekend at the fitba, many sheep posters still seem to be incredibly angry.

Must be the air up there.

I will confess to being a tad frustrated at the rubbish spouted over the Lennon incident, but other than that I'm pretty ****ing chuffed. A 4-0 doing when I thought we'd struggle, Hearts getting ****ed by ICT, all good!

Scone I told you earlier I was the only one that spat on the ginger tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins
    66 I reckon...

or about as many posts as you've started about Aberdeen ya obsessed h*n f*ckwit.
    66? Any particular reason for posting that number?

did i read this right?

every single dandie down on Saturday punched Lennon and then a couple of pensioners and then broke into nearby schools to smash them up prior to beating up all the police dogs and horses...they then went and celebrated a win at some game that was going on ;

trivializing violence isnt really funny, and i have no time for ra sellik manager

I'm Spartacus

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    Ive been hearing different accounts fae 30 tae 35,000 .

The guy in the paper Shop Honest Abdul said it was aboot 500 Dholly supporters , I tend tae believe Abdul , as he never tells porkies .
    Has Honest Abdul been squared up by the Company yet?...or is it the club that didn't pay him?

Quote Originally Posted by S**** hive
    every single dandie down on Saturday punched Lennon and then a couple of pensioners and then broke into nearby schools to smash them up prior to beating up all the police dogs and horses...they then went and celebrated a win at some game that was going on ;
    This is completely troo and , even worse, I witnessed with my own eyes a mob of dandies buying bevvy in Sainsburys and no even putting the trolley back after loading up their so called car.

I hope those evil fiends are proud of themselves.

#NeverAgain

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    Ive been hearing different accounts fae 30 tae 35,000 .

The guy in the paper Shop Honest Abdul said it was aboot 500 Dholly supporters , I tend tae believe Abdul , as he never tells porkies .
    Noaharab beat me to it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)