+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What if...

re: What if...

In a word...no

For the simple reason I've not seen one with my own eyes all I have ever seen is grainy pictures/film taken from afar such as the picture you put up above to me it's a bloke in a furry costume.

However like most mysterious things in this world if I ever see anything with my own eyes then I'd believe it but as far as anything on film goes forget it there are a lot of very clever people out there with sophisticated equipment than can easily be photo shopped especially these days.

If you look closley you will see its actually female. It has breasts and is a female sasquatch. Hollywood couldnd do a suit that good in the 60s. A famous hollywood costum maker said if that is a man in a suit every hair is glued to his body. This footage is the 2nd most analised video ever after the jfk assasination. 40 years on and still cant be proved fake. This was also filmed in the 60s on real film not digital. There is no photoshop in the video. Here is some real skulls from aliens.

Nah not convinced like I said with my own eyes maybe.

as far as the alien heads

check link... - view external link

I agree that this went on to change the head shape of a person. This was done as they worshiped there God's who had skulls like that. Probably the Annunaki? However the large skull in the photo is 60% bigger than a human skull.

Here you go gents, enjoy at your leisure.

Although I will grant you that some of the titles look fishy, there are plenty of other links to the right of the screen to get your teeth into.

. - view external link

Cheers 68 a good watch...long but a good watch

Thanks 68.

If you really want to know what's going on listen to Michael Tellinger. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by av4ever
    Aliens came to visit us in giant starships threatening to take over the planet would the human race pull together and fight as one for our survival

I.e the west, the the east, middle east.asia and all countries that are and have been enemies for centuries fight together or should I just stay at home and watch independence day on tv?
    AV I prefer to think that a race of smarty beings from another world have moved beyond violence and destruction. Properly done they can tap the planets resources right under our noses and with or without government assistance.

Under the ocean. That's where the interesting stuff is.

If they wanted us gone they would release a deadly people virus into the atmosphere with no cure. In a few months most would be dead leaving our planet intact. The perfect invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    If you really want to know what's going on listen to Michael Tellinger.
    You don't know what's going on that's just his opinion.

Repeat this. "Just because it's on u-tube doesn't make it true"

Bigfoot sightings everywhere. Teams of hunters, bigfoot tourist safaries, grainy pics and jerky video and yet not one caught and verified. Lousy hunters? If they do catch one great. A new primate to stare at in the zoo.

In the coming years The Bigfoot tribe will be running out of wilderness to live/hide in. More than likely find them in an abandoned Detroit Apartment block.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    Aliens came to visit us in giant starships threatening to take over the planet would the human race pull together and fight as one for our survival

I.e the west, the the east, middle east.asia and all countries that are and have been enemies for centuries fight together or should I just stay at home and watch independence day on tv?
    AV I prefer to think that a race of smarty beings from another world have moved beyond violence and destruction. Properly done they can tap the planets resources right under our noses and with or without government assistance.

Under the ocean. That's where the interesting stuff is.

If they wanted us gone they would release a deadly people virus into the atmosphere with no cure. In a few months most would be dead leaving our planet intact. The perfect invasion.[/quote]

I sometimes think that us humans are the real aliens to this planet, given the disdai

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)