+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if...

What if...

Aliens came to visit us in giant starships threatening to take over the planet would the human race pull together and fight as one for our survival

I.e the west, the the east, middle east.asia and all countries that are and have been enemies for centuries fight together or should I just stay at home and watch independence day on tv?

re: What if...

Aliens have been visiting earth for millions of years and a major part of our history. Most importantly the Anunnaki who came here to mine gold and created mankind to work in the mines.
    There are different kinds of Aliens and still live here. Some aliens travel out of a vortex and in different dimensions. It's hard for me to explain but its true but I do suggest you research the fascinating subject.

I think a ufo invasion would be either a false flag to further control us. Or a real invasion only to save the planet from our pollution and reckless behavior.

That's quite a reply I really don't see how you can say aliens have visited us and some are here now without concrete proof meaning not the usual grainy photos.

If we are alone in this vast universe and mankind is the only intelligent life then what a big disappointment.

I cant give you concrete proof they exist like you cant give concrete proof they don't exist.
    Its just my opinion that there is so much hidden from us its incredible.

Some of you may think im mad but all thats happened is im waking up. Its happening to everyone slowly.

AV, you've been away for a long time me old mucker, too long.

But please don't start anymore threads like this as Bongo gets too excited and out of control, we've been treating him gently of late and he has been doing really well, but this kind of stuff is like a red flag to a bull.

Sorry BB you know I love this subject. I spend hours and hours researching stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by av4ever
    That's quite a reply I really don't see how you can say aliens have visited us and some are here now without concrete proof meaning not the usual grainy photos.

If we are alone in this vast universe and mankind is the only intelligent life then what a big disappointment.
    That's because an alien mated with Bongo's mum - who is a Bigfoot - and little Bongo was the result

Okay bb I will just keep it to this one thread

Bongo I was thinking about this last night and one piece of film did come to mind that made me have a bit of a rethink you've probably seen it but I'll put it in the link anyway some others would have missed it and might be interested.

If you don't believe and I'm one btw this bit of film does put a bit of a question in your mind. - view external link

Thanks for that Av. I watched it this morning over a coffee. Beats breakfast tv anyday. It just shows you something is going on and even in government files you have ufo reports and discovories. Its very hard to dismiss the subject anymore. Av just a quick question while i have a chance. I will get told of if i do a thread on the subject. Do you beleive in Bigfootsasquatch? im slighty obsest with the subject at the moment. Once i realised its real ive not stopped reserching the subject.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)