+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 14 games to go...whos going down ??

re: 14 games to go...whos going down ??

No idea who is going down because this season so many teams are still in the sh1t.

Our next three games imo will decide if we have a great chance, or no chance.

6-9 points, we have every chance of staying up.
    4-5 points, it's will be very tough and i think we will have to beat one of the top teams.
    Less than 4 points, relegated.

A few weeks back i would have said 35+ points would be enough to stay safe. Now im thinking 38+ will be needed.

I'm very confident that we WONT go down.

I think Fulham are now certs. I'd also say Cardiff and Norwich, but after Saturday and the whole drama now at Swansea I wouldn't be surprised if they dramatically slipped into it.

I think we're in massive trouble, particularly without Carroll.

We'll see, but he brings so much more to the table than Cole - his performance at the weekend said it all. For all of Cole's willingness, his hold up play is dreadful and that's what Carroll is especially good at.

Hoping the new signings step up but can see us going down at present

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1
    I think we're in massive trouble, particularly without Carroll.

We'll see, but he brings so much more to the table than Cole - his performance at the weekend said it all. For all of Cole's willingness, his hold up play is dreadful and that's what Carroll is especially good at.

Hoping the new signings step up but can see us going down at present
    I'm with the sniper on this. It's tight, and I must admit my hopes increased big time with AC's return.

Now the ban, so squeaky bum time definitely.

Come on Carlton, prove me, H, and a fair few others wrong

Quote Originally Posted by sir terence brown
    cardiff, palace and us.
    If your going to analyse something do it right.
    Don't signup to a football message board when you know f.uck all about the game.

And don't bother posting if no one likes you. The clue is under your. Stupid prick[/quote]

So how many points will we get?
    I'm not getting into the 'my Dad's bigger than yours' argument, I'm too mature for that, but I honestly think I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.[/quote]

FFS

Change your to Facebook. Ten years old and full of sh1t.

Serious question: have you ever played the game?

We won`t go down.
    We may play dull football,but now we have a lot of our players back from injuries(esp Reid and Carroll),I`m confident we`ll stay up.We also have a couple of new signings.We`re be fine.

Cardiff Palace and Us...

I dont see how the white sh1te are going down, they are already on 44 points, surely mathematically impossible?!

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    16th Cardiff 37 points
    17th West Ham 36 points
    18th Norwich 36 points
    19th Palace 35 points
    20th Fulham 33 points

Squeaky bums.
    Revise that now.

16th West Ham 38 points
    17th Norwich 37 points
    18th Cardiff 36 points
    19th Palace 35 points
    20th Fulham 34 points

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)