+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 14 games to go...whos going down ??

14 games to go...whos going down ??

..according to bookies cardiff, palace, and fulham, then norwich then us...think swansea may now be dragged into the fray..worried about we have to play man u liverpoo spuds man c everton..thoughts ????

re: 14 games to go...whos going down ??

Quote Originally Posted by KetterinHammer
    ..according to bookies cardiff, palace, and fulham, then norwich then us...think swansea may now be dragged into the fray..worried about we have to play man u liverpoo spuds man c everton..thoughts ????
    I cant think anymore even my other half is worried

Norwich, Fulham, plus one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Kaylor
    Norwich, Fulham, plus one...
    ... and cardiff.

Can only see us getting 36 points whether that's enough to stay up I don't know

Fulham look the obvious ones with Man U & Liverpool next they could be 6pts adrift at bottom end of Feb. Swansea depends who they get in but hearing Gary Monk till end of season could be a big risk. Cardiff were lucky against Norwich but could see them improving.
    For me it's Fulham, Swansea, Norwich. I agree with pass the ball we will prob only get 36pts GD keeping us up.

16th Cardiff 37 points
    17th West Ham 36 points
    18th Norwich 36 points
    19th Palace 35 points
    20th Fulham 33 points

Squeaky bums.

Fulham, Cardiff and either Swansea (if Michu stays injured) or Hull (only one win in last 10 and that was against Fulham) to join em.

Would be such a shame to see that whining a*se Bruce relegated!!!!!

Our home games are key, especially against our rivals at the bottom. I can't stand BFS, but his one strength traditionally has been that his teams usually do well against sides near the bottom. So we must win home to Norwich, Hull and Palace (plus hopefully Southampton) and need to get points away versus Villa, Stoke, Sunderland and the baggies. I think 37 points will be enough so 4 wins and a draw; or more likely 3 wins and four draws should be enough.

Norwich
    Cardiff
    Fulham

Have you seen Norwich's last 4 games?
    Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal

They're as good as gone in my opinion!

Does anyone know our record with/without Carroll?

I'm worried; would't have been if Carroll hand't been suspended...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)