+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South Yorks football / South Yorks summary!

re: South Yorks football / South Yorks summary!

Get yer tin hat on now helmut when the piglet comes back with yet another bobar reply...

[quote="Rotherhamowl10"]I still think Barnsley may go on a bit of a run, impressed me at Hillsborough to be honest. I would prefer them to stay up as well - obviously not at our expense!

We should be safe, although I am fearing a heavy defeat against Reading due to us having no defenders I am sure Alf will get a couple and we shall see an influx of millers on here on Saturday...still, he's no Chris O'Grady!

Rotherham will make the play-offs, possibly get to the final and lose to whoever finishes 3rd. Again, wouldn't mind them joining us as I prefer a Yorkshire derby to Millwall away on a Tuesday night.

Doncaster - not sure, think Billy Sharp might just keep them up.

Finally, the pigs, would be absolutely hilarious if they went down and back to where they belong in the old fourth division under their billionaire owner...I think they will pull away though and be safe.

hmmm I would say Leeds are the bigger fan base due to them being a one team city and

south yorkshire football = SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    south yorkshire football = SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
    Was but not now Banno, move over and make space for the new Massive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)