+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

Just a reminder that it starts again this weekend, I believe FX are showing it in this country on Monday night so not too long to wait.

I have a feeling of how things are going to go bt shan't spoil it for anyone.

re: The Walking Dead

Looking forward to it Jim.I have finished all the Game of Thrones books now too. I do feel a complete plonker after buying the 'complete' box set of Breaking Bad and feeling the ending was too subtle but good. Then i find out i'm missing the last eight episodes so my dismay at finishing the best drama ever has changed to desperation to get those episodes.

Hahaha! The last 8 episodes are excellent. The third from last is probably the best episode of TV I've ever watched.

What did you think of the GoT books? (No spoilers for the likes of chis and Pents!) Really looking forward to the next one given how many things have to be resolved and the certain cliffhangers, but still no idea on a publishing date yet!

Watched all of Breaking Bad and thought it was good but hardly best ever. Since finishing it I have watched all of The Wire which I thought was better. Walking Dead just not my kind of thing, might as well watch Buffy.
    N0.1 for me is still West Wing.

All iv'e watched of BB has been brill, Cranston takes on the part with a brilliance Paccino/De Niro etc would regard as their finest. So my joy at knowing that there is more is real.
    GOT books were causing me sleepless nights, the ending seems to far away. I hope yer man does eventually get the next one out soon, although i will have probably read them all again by then(so much to take in)My daughter who got me into both BB & GOT thinks he will never finish the books.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Watched all of Breaking Bad and thought it was good but hardly best ever. Since finishing it I have watched all of The Wire which I thought was better. Walking Dead just not my kind of thing, might as well watch Buffy.
    N0.1 for me is still West Wing.
    My wife who watches every type of drama series(not CS,EF,EAST) but serious modern dramas
    believes BB has no equal so there Bladder.

But has she watched The West Wing?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    But has she watched The West Wing?
    She has, also 24 and TAHM, she likes the Sheens as do i.
    BB is just better than the rest.

Just reading a preview on the second half of this series and Abraham is a new character to be introduced along with Eugene and Rosita.

I seriously hope the TV Showrunners don't screw up his character like they did with Andrea, Dale and Michonne.

Is anyone currently up to date with this? (Biley, fairy, Pents?)

The latest episode is the most stunned I've been after an episode of TV since the Red Wedding on GoT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)