+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rams trust

rams trust

as I do not want to stir up a hornets nest could someone please explain who why and how these people think they speak for derby supporters . does anyone know them does anyone care are they elected do they have accounts. are they faceless people. do they post on here..
    I live hundreds of miles away so don't get up too often but hate people speaking about the club I have supported since junior school.

re: rams trust

Last i knew of them they were run by some women called Elaine who thought she ran the club! Very arrogant and not at all a voice for the fans, just for those in the trust. Claimed they outed the three amigos when it was in fact mostly down to a group of fans not associated with the trust that campaigned and protested against them to get them out of the club. Always remember the trust claiming to have inside knowledge that the club were being taken over by a billionaire from chile, then somewhere else in the world and we ended up with Gadsby who was on their doorstep yet they failed to know anything about it.

Bunch of arrogant *****s who think they are somebody, that's all they are.

about time it was closed or bought to book.

I don't know where I've been but I've never heard of them. What's the latest?

well they seem to think they have persuaded the local council they have first choice on stadium. perhaps I might try and join.

I believe that Ramstrust had some influence in several key events around the ownership of the club.

Since the 3 Amigos were outed though, their significance has diminished. I made some enquiries once about joining but was put off by the attitude I came across. By that point they seemed little more than a group of individuals who wanted to feel and be seen as having influence at the club, rather than fans who were simply doing it for the best interests of the football club. Big egos.

You know those people you come across who are on a 'committee'. They love it, they love being a committee member, love attending meetings, love to feel they have influence, love to think they know things that others don't because they are on the 'committee'.

Ever meet people like that?

That's how Ramstrust seemed.

But you could always ask Bloomer. Apparently he was a key member during the trusts early days but became disillusioned with them eventually I think. He could probably share some light on the

like to comment bloomer ?

so guys...have I missed something here?

just a random blast of the ramstrust? have they been in the news recently or something? it's been like the dark ages - haven't had the internet for the past 48 hours or so and feel like I've been blind!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    so guys...have I missed something here?

just a random blast of the ramstrust? have they been in the news recently or something? it's been like the dark ages - haven't had the internet for the past 48 hours or so and feel like I've been blind!
    I think they're responsible for this mate. - view external link

A fascinating website if only for one insight.

The 2013 AGM had on its agenda a proposal to reduce the quorum to 10 or 3% of membership. This sets the minimum number of people who must attend the AGM to make it legal.

The proposal did not get passed as insufficient people turned up for the AGM so it was unconstitutional as inquorate!!!

I'd say not many people are bothered about the organisation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)