+ Visit Leicester City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fao-Romanis.

Fao-Romanis.

I want to pick on something you've said on the Forest board. Since when has it been an offence to irritate other posters providing there is no swearing and no abuse and why do you snuggle up to all the "ists" that seem to pervade the Forest board. Also you went on about it being possible for enemies to become friends and vice versa. Although with your "don't thank me comment" I didn't expect that to go full circle in thirty minutes. Finally I find it unbelievable that a Forest fan who saw his first Forest game in 1948 make over 4000 posts on the Forest board should have a life ban and to be threatened with a Global whereas others soon work their way on board. I hope Emma's alright.

re: Fao-Romanis.

Life ban you say ? TFFT I will look forward to posting on ForestMad again then .

It's long time since I heard from you. You haven't been missed though. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Killisick_Red
    Life ban you say ? TFFT I will look forward to posting on ForestMad again then .
    Don't rise to it Killi, Judge Dredd and all that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)