+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To those who like to visit the Forest board..

To those who like to visit the Forest board..

.. which you are perfectly entitled to do. I was just wondering what you think of the Tricky post which is totally disgusting. It's upset some Notts County supporters, but I've heard no mention from you.Perhaps you've given up on the site and don't go there no more which is also what you prefectly entitled to do.

re: To those who like to visit the Forest board..

awks we don't care with your vendettas because they have banned you under one of your many aliases red basie you have tried to get favour from other boards . please remember you banned me from there during your hitler regime time for saying nothing . get lost

This topic wasn't addressed to you. We all know why you were banned quite rightfully so and it's interesting to note that you still are by the current bunch. If that don't get you back then nothing will.

im afraid to say any subject on DERBY MAD is open to derby fans not self indulgent egotistic people who were removed from own board and who has been currying favour on other notts boards .awks as you have just admitted being red Basie etc. because that was who banned me im sure a global ban must be winging its was to you as multiple accounts are banned. perhaps romanis or ttr might comment on your status . you deserve what you get .

why would we care about anything on the forest board awks?

if you want to raise a question about something on the forest board why don't you post it on there?

oh...I forgot

I have admitted to nothing. My reply was based on observation and opinion which I'm entitled to do. You believe that only Derby fans should have access to this board. Fair enough, that's your opinion but other's do not share it. The fact that you are banned on the Forest board perhaps is a humane decision made by someone to prevent you from being labelled an hypocrite.

Oh give it up Basie, you complete sad act. They don't care. Forest mad don't care either.
    You've been out cast, no one like you and now your creeping on the Nutts board, pretending to be their friend.
    Are you that lonely?

I'll tell you what. I'll tie a pork chop around your neck, then my two alsations will play with you.
    I hope you don't poison them though, I'll get angry and you wouldn't like it when I get angry.

awks let me give you a few facts read tricks reply. your own hate you your a sad individual. I don't mind anyone posting on here as long as its open to and relevant to derby . the problem with you under your aliases of Basie/ awks/dwork/ono/socerman199 / judged a red etc. you have stirred up provoked people to get them banned ask Es*** on your own board . your out for revenge as they removed you as a mod. you've been owned and a global ban is what you need . ask romanis Rosen jock etc. they all say the truth your a waste of space leave before you get removed.

No one cares Awks/Redbasie/Redono/whoever you are...

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    awks let me give you a few facts read tricks reply. your own hate you your a sad individual. I don't mind anyone posting on here as long as its open to and relevant to derby . the problem with you under your aliases of Basie/ awks/dwork/ono/socerman199 / judged a red etc. you have stirred up provoked people to get them banned ask Es*** on your own board . your out for revenge as they removed you as a mod. you've been owned and a global ban is what you need . ask romanis Rosen jock etc. they all say the truth your a waste of space leave before you get removed.

Now you're getting ridiculous.I would hate to rely on you for evidence supplied in court. Soccerman 166 has posted 29000 posts on the Notts board ,10000 more than Rattea has posted on here. I don't know but he could a Notts County Mod. I wouldn't set foot on their board if I were you, Basie might ban you there as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)