+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sam were to keep us up. . . . . .

re: If Sam were to keep us up. . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    His contract runs out before we move to the OS. No way will he be here by then.

wouldn't hold my breath on that 1 [/quote]

TBH Dj once we move to the white elephant i could not care less who is in charge.[/quote]still a while away Jimmeister, lets wait up.

"still a while away Jimmeister, lets wait up."

Nothing to wait for as far as im concerned Dj. Going to enjoy the last 2 years at the Bloeyn and then once we move to the WE i shall become one of the many armchair fans.

[quote="JimmyV66"

Nothing to wait for as far as im concerned Dj. Going to enjoy the last 2 years at the Bloeyn and then once we move to the WE i shall become one of the many armchair fans.[/quote]i doubt that fella, you are at the end of the day no different to all who post on this board, simply WHU.

Quote Originally Posted by "dagenhamJohn"

Nothing to wait for as far as im concerned Dj. Going to enjoy the last 2 years at the Bloeyn and then once we move to the WE i shall become one of the many armchair fans.[/quote
    i doubt that fella, you are at the end of the day no different to all who post on this board, simply WHU.

I also have principles and will stick to them.

I hope everyone gets what the wish for regarding the OS but it wont be for me. Would be no point going there anyway for so many other reasons. No way will i be able to afford the prices and what would be the point if i could not see the pitch unless i had a telescope.

Even if the club did sell up to some mega rick Oil barron that would make us just like Chelsea and Man City and i hate everything about those 2 clubs now.

If he keeps us up I don't think we will be able to keep him when all the big boys come chasing him, Barcelona Real Madrid Manchester Utd will all come calling let's hope we get loads of compensation.

Xavi to iniesta to Messi to Nolan what a goal

Quote Originally Posted by Passtheball
    If he keeps us up I don't think we will be able to keep him when all the big boys come chasing him, Barcelona Real Madrid Manchester Utd will all come calling let's hope we get loads of compensation.

Xavi to iniesta to Messi to Nolan what a goal
    you forgot Dagenham and Redbridge!

They're if we go down

Quote Originally Posted by "JimmyV66"

Nothing to wait for as far as im concerned Dj. Going to enjoy the last 2 years at the Bloeyn and then once we move to the WE i shall become one of the many armchair fans.[/quote
    i doubt that fella, you are at the end of the day no different to all who post on this board, simply WHU.

I hope everyone gets what the wish for regarding the OS but it wont be for me. Would be no point going there anyway for so many other reasons. No way will i be able to afford the prices and what would be the point if i could not see the pitch unless i had a telescope.

Even if the club did sell up to some mega rick Oil barron that would make us just like Chelsea and Man City and i hate everything about those 2 clubs now.[/quote]

It'll be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by "hammeredhome"

Even if the club did sell up to some mega rick Oil barron that would make us just like Chelsea and Man City and i hate everything about those 2 club

Yeah that is why i dont want to move there HH. Because it will take me that extra 10 minutes or so ffs!!!!!

Do you always have to be such a pr1ck on here.

Shock horror not all West Ham fans want to move to the rented stadium. Shock horror some do.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)