+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life in the old Tyke yet

Life in the old Tyke yet

NOT! We are destined for league 1 this season chaps. It's just one of them horrible seasons which you'll know all about after your last Championship campaign.

I haven't seen owt of Donny apart from that shambles of a game at Oakwell earlier in the season. What a load of defensive crap. You showed us too much respect and I suspect the highlight was John Ryans appearance at half time and booing Mvoto. I was expecting much the same at your place between two poor teams until recently, maybe you've turned the corner? A few decent results lately for you. We must win to have any chance of clawing you back into the dogfight. Anything but a victory for us will see you uncatchable from our point of view. I shall not be going on Sat as one visit to your stadium was one too many. No offence but it's ****e.

re: Life in the old Tyke yet

I would rather have the Keepmoat and be in the Championship than have the Oakwell and be in League One. At least you can be so very proud of your stadium if not your team. I suppose when you are doing so badly you have to look for someone to lash out at so you waste your time on the Donny forum.

The Owls have proved that with desire and hard work it is possible to drag yourself from the bottom 3 and so far Donny have done the same. Not long ago the Owls looked to be in a desperate situation as well. The loss of Sharpie so soon, and Wellens suspended does nothing to help our chances of staying safe.

I would be quite happy to see Millwall, Charlton and Yeovil go down and Donny, Sheff Wed and Barnsley stay up. We can only hope our teams step up to the mark and we’re still all in the Championship next season. A few wins for Barnsley can make a big difference to their league position when all teams have played the same number of games. I am sure Donny can soon be dragged back down if w

Aye it's a bit of a bodyblow for your losin all them key players. I agree that it'd be nice for the Yorkshire clubs to survive but i honestly feel our time is up. People keep sayin that a few wins will sort this out but when you've only won 4 out of 28, it is highly unlikely that a run of wins is going to happen.

I weren't having a pop at your, just stating that i didn't like the Keepmoat and the football on show in our previous encounter this season. I aint too proud of Oakwell either for the record, whatever league we are in.

It would be nice to have all Yorkshire clubs in the chapmen ship even Rotherham if we must

Changed mi mind nar. Am theer Setdy

What more do. We want than to play you every. Year owls Leeds Huddersfield And them cocky millers

I didn't ought to post messengers when I've had a drink

I was hoping for a better run of form in these few games against Barnsley and Yeovil. If we can only draw at home against Barnsley we probably won't win too easy (if at all) when we go to Yeovil. Clearly we have found our level struggling to keep above the drop zone. We have far tougher games ahead and the concern about staying up is not easing any.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelongrover
    I didn't ought to post messengers when I've had a drink
    No you didnt ought to but we all know you Gypos like a drink or two

You wont be playing the Mighty millers next Season, we will be like ships that pass in the night

UTM

could not make a decent team out of all the Yorkshire clubs lets be honest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast