+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BOLTON V BURNLEY

BOLTON V BURNLEY

I realy think we will be up for this one even dougies half time motivational team talk wont stop us winning this one 2.1 but burnley fans if you win the game and im wrong then remember before you start taking p1ss on here that you still have a mountain to climb to gain promotion don't disrespect bwfc who have a far more illustrias history than you have,i know history means nothing in modern football and if you go up you will almost certainly go down again but you will be far wealthier for it that I understand but if you are victorious on Tuesday night have respect for a club far more biggar in stature than youselfs or take the p1ss at your peril because football being football in 3 yrs you maybe back in league one and how much p1sstaking would you feel like doing then hey lads?

re: BOLTON V BURNLEY

On the sauce mate?

Thought you liked the Burnley lads?

Hello Whatsmore,i would never dream of dissing Bolton,you are very capable of turning us over with the team you have,i just hope your revival doesn't start until after tuesday mate..I think the only thing most clarets fans have dissed is that cnut Susan Boyle.. good luck for the rest of the season after tuesday night of course.

'don't disrespect bwfc who have a far more illustrias history than you have'

That bit there tells me that not only is he on the wind up, but has been drinking since 8 o'clock this morning.

Twice champions of England.

Wot a t*t. playing in l1, if we are you would be more than likely playing l2, lol. you have a good players, but how many managers do you need to blame, just face facts your an average championship side now. just like us! Bigger club! Keep telling yourself that!

yeah jimmy had a few unfortunately on my sunday afternoon/evening ritual.bit embarrassing the O.P and I do like all the realy good burnley lads on here like those who have just replied and gone easy on me,but you get sausage jockeys like rossendaleclaret who would be on here like a shot if they win,also phychologicaly I think im trying to prepare myself by having a go at them first because that team of thiers if theyre on form will demololish our bunch of fairies,actualy is it fair to fairies to refer them to our lot,because fairies have the energy to move around and can lift wands now do our players move anywere on the pitch and can our dougie lift the wands imjust hoping the atmosphere will do what freedman cant and lift the players to try for 5 or 10 mins,yeah ok probably not

Why did I know it would come to this ?

My dad's bigger than your dad *******s.

The plain facts are that Burnley have a manager who has blended a squad of players to give 100% every game. Are well drilled, never give up and do not make stupid horrendous errors match after match. CONSISTENCY of team selection is the key at Burnley, he knows his preferred team, and plays them every week, injuries and suspensions excepted.

At Bolton, we have a manager who has created something totally different. Players who do not give 100% every game. They do not seem to play to any particular system, it changes week in and week out. There is no consistency of team selection, and we do make horrendous mistakes every week, allied to the fact that we probably have the worst goalkeepers in the league.

That's the difference. There are more brains on the Yorkshire Ripper's hammer than Freedman has.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    The plain facts are that Burnley have a manager who has blended a squad of players to give 100% every game. Are well drilled, never give up and do not make stupid horrendous errors match after match. CONSISTENCY of team selection is the key at Burnley, he knows his preferred team, and plays them every week, injuries and suspensions excepted.

At Bolton, we have a manager who has created something totally different. Players who do not give 100% every game. They do not seem to play to any particular system, it changes week in and week out. There is no consistency of team selection, and we do make horrendous mistakes every week, allied to the fact that we probably have the worst goalkeepers in the league.
    Superb summary that eric

agreed excellent post eric im sorry yet again I seem to have made a t1t of myself with the opening post

Spot on there eric!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)