+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our next 9 games

Our next 9 games

All games we can get something from.
    but can hoots get the 5 wins from those 9?
    we don't want to need a win or two from our last 4 games.
    we need to be safe by mid april.

hoots needs a miracle, he's only managed 6 wins from 25, and needs at least 4 from 9, just can't see his negative tactics getting the wins we need to stay in this league.

re: Our next 9 games

8 left and still 5 wins needed

We don't have a prayer unless we go for teams and take a risk now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolks_finest
    We don't have a prayer unless we go for teams and take a risk now and again.
    What were we doing last night then?

Well what I saw was a conservative 451 formation designed to keep things tight and stop Carlton Cole whilst trying to play on the counter attack, and to be fair we did create some good chances.
    BUT the fact remains that we still had 4 defenders, 2 holding mids, 1 centre mid and 2 wingers delivering high crosses for the 1 and only striker who needs ball into feet. That is a line up of a man whose trying not to lose a game rather than trying to win one!
    I wanted to see us go 442 while it was still 0-0 and try to get the first goal not do it with 4 minutes left when we are already behind.
    In our last 3 games we have taken 1 point from a title contender but donated 6 points to our rivals down the bottom, that's the way you get relegated!!!!!

When Snody was alone with there keeper I youst know that it was more likely that a UFO landed in the middle of the pitch then he scoring.

I was so sure that we would loose that I was surprised that it was 0-0 in the 80 min.

We have lost hope, a manager that have faith in Elmander, and bays a 8 mil pound striker and don't play to his strength is domed to go down.

well 7 games left and 3 or 4 wins needed, but i think that 3 wins and a couple of draws will be enough.

38 points should be safety, just.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)