+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Playoffs all but guaranteed

re: Playoffs all but guaranteed

[quote="dcfcdavecov" from this thread title now?

[/quote]

I think so. I really do.

12 points clear of 7th now. 14 points from 15 games should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I don't have any doubt that we wont win the play offs if we get there.
    double negative? :-O[/quote]

A subtle way of saying he expects to be in the Prem next season.[/quote]

my sentence still works as i intended it if read carefully. i guess i could have made it a bit simpler though.

burnley fan here,congratulations on your assured promotion

BURNLEY FAN HERE,congratulations guys on your assured promotion,but before you celebrate,hull city were promoted last year with 76 points,leicester have 60 already with 45 points to play for,for automatic promotion this season its going to have to be in the region of late 80 to 90s

re: burnley fan here,congratulations on your assured promotion

did you read the posts? much as i disagreed with them and the counting your chickens etc, they were talking about qualifying for the playoffs, . Not promotion, certainly not automatic promotion. Can you not read or are you simply being disingenuous? i suspect the latter seeing as though its hard to misunderstand what was being said given the thread title is

PLAYOFFS ALL BUT GUARANTEED

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    did you read the posts?
    PLAYOFFS ALL BUT GUARANTEED
    No he didn't. The wally has even started a separate thread to highlight his inability to comprehend a simple sentence.

Either paranoia or alcohol no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by hantsram
    Warning... stats follow:

* We have 55 points from 30 games - 1.83 points per game
    * Average points required to reach playoffs in recent seasons: 72
    * Points required to reach 72 points: 17 from 16 games remaining - 1.06 points per game.

That means we could deliver relegation form for the remainder of the season, and in all likelihood still make the playoffs. That's how good we have been so far this season.

Happy Days
    great STATS Hantsram but as Greavsy always says "It's a funny old game.!" :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cheshiretony
    BURNLEY FAN HERE,congratulations guys on your assured promotion,but before you celebrate,hull city were promoted last year with 76 points,leicester have 60 already with 45 points to play for,for automatic promotion this season its going to have to be in the region of late 80 to 90s
    Thanks

yep, your nailed on for the playoffs. may as well start resting your first team players now xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)