+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first ever Youtube Video (West Ham United)

My first ever Youtube Video (West Ham United)

Hi guys, I thought I'd share a video that I spent the past two days making, it's my first one so yes it may not be the best but I just thought I'd share it

Hope you guys enjoy it lol - view external link

re: My first ever Youtube Video (West Ham United)

Without trying to sound patronising it was very good and a good choice in music too.
    Hat doffed Sir

well worth the 6 mins and 43 seconds ... really enjoyed watching that , ... bobby moore not retaliating ... a real footballer

great video mate , if you can top that if you do another , you'll have done well

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

great work

sometimes wish i had been born 25 years earlier, and on the other side of the world.

Cheers Oz.

Great work Dani...gave me goosebumps

Without trying to sound like a know it all c.unt -

-One piece of editing advice I would give to you is to use more hard edit cuts and less crossfades.

Crossfades work really well for the slower stuff but when the music beat kicks in if you can time your cuts with the on or off beat and use a straight edit you will get much more 'energy' into the film.

(this isn't a critisism as I think you did a really good job - I look forward to the sequel)

Quote Originally Posted by 0ziron

Great work Dani...gave me goosebumps

Without trying to sound like a know it all c.unt -

-One piece of editing advice I would give to you is to use more hard edit cuts and less crossfades.

Crossfades work really well for the slower stuff but when the music beat kicks in if you can time your cuts with the on or off beat and use a straight edit you will get much more 'energy' into the film.

(this isn't a critisism as I think you did a really good job - I look forward to the sequel)
    Thanks man appreciate the advice greatly, it's my first time movie making with windows movie maker so all critisms welcome.

Great video mate... Off to work with a smile on me face and a tear in me eye

We'll done

Being one of the few who was at Bobby Moore's first game for West Ham you have done a great job.
    Brought back many wonderful memories.

Well done and keep up the great work Dani. Look forward to the next one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)