+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Floods

The Floods

Can some **** tell them ****ing soft southern ****s from the Thames Valley that they live in houses. I thought one off of the ****ers were talking about ofing an enema on the ****ing wireless yesterday.

He said there were "water in my arse", I were so shocked I nearly had to stop the ****ing car.

By the way they should all stop ****ing whinging, what they're getting is **** all, my fence blew down last night.

re: The Floods

Aye, another reason why being a southerner is ****.

Stick that up your ****, Frank.

It's shame for them having to suffer all that rain..

It's not been too bad up here..but Aberdeen can take rain for 40 days and 40 nights..

As Aberdeen is built on a hill we have 2 rivers at either side the Dee and the Don

So most of it goes away out into the sea thankfully..

Do feel sorry for them posh southerners..more rain on way..

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Can some **** tell them ****ing soft southern ****s from the Thames Valley that they live in houses. I thought one off of the ****ers were talking about ofing an enema on the ****ing wireless yesterday.

He said there were "water in my arse", I were so shocked I nearly had to stop the ****ing car.

By the way they should all stop ****ing whinging, what they're getting is **** all, my fence blew down last night.
    Mickey Flanagan is alive and well and living on the Moor!

It's lovely and sunny down here at the moment, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

RAM IT KEL!!!

I drove down the M62 and M1 last neet and it were a bit hairy tbf. Three tipped up wagons (fortunately on t'other side) and the ones that were still upright were wobbling a bit.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I live beside a river, it's rained loads and were ok.

#smug****

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    Aberdeen can take rain for 40 days and 40 nights.
    Moorlass' brother's son had a babby last week, he has called it Noah which I thought were geet ace.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Aberdeen can take rain for 40 days and 40 nights.
    Moorlass' brother's son had a babby last week, he has called it Noah which I thought were geet ace.[/quote]

That's a good.
    I am still waiting to be a grandad but none of me daughters will oblige...

Yes with there boyfriends of course...no wise cracks..

Let me know if they need any help with that, Jimmy.

I'm quite prolific tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Let me know if they need any help with that, Jimmy.

I'm quite prolific tbf.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)