+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black bags

re: Black bags

You* leave a sticker on a bag when you* are running out, requesting replacements. I of left TWO stickers on bags over the last couple of weeks and the ****ing fannies ofn't left me any new ones.

I'm gan to leave it out on the street so that the impending BIBLICAL winds blow everything all over the shop. That'll learn 'em.

Well Aberdeen councill have really overspent loads to give the inhabitants of the city..big brown bins for garden rubbish..a big special bag for paper..
    And a fancy waste box for tins bottles etc..
    Got to wonder where all that money came from..councills can fair waste money.

I'd be inclined to dump* the ****ers outside the council building.

*Depending on how much mither that'd be, tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    *FURTHER BAG UPDATE*

The utter ****in' pricks of LEFT THEM. Jobsworth ****ing nanny state ****ing ****ers. Is it any ****ing wonder this pissing country is in such a mess?

I'm even more ANGRY now than when I got tangled in my ****ing jumper earlier.

****S
    Send it to Kel's house.. the fanny won't argue... he'll just do the dutiful thang and put it in his bin. He won't say boo to a goose. He's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    Well Aberdeen councill have really overspent loads to give the inhabitants of the city..big brown bins for garden rubbish..a big special bag for paper..
    And a fancy waste box for tins bottles etc..
    Got to wonder where all that money came from.
    Council tax?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    *FURTHER BAG UPDATE*

The utter ****in' pricks of LEFT THEM. Jobsworth ****ing nanny state ****ing ****ers. Is it any ****ing wonder this pissing country is in such a mess?

I'm even more ANGRY now than when I got tangled in my ****ing jumper earlier.

****S
    Send it to Kel's house.. the fanny won't argue... he'll just do the dutiful thang and put it in his bin. He won't say boo to a goose. He's like that.[/quote]

Oooh, taken a break from mocking the afflicted of we?

We've all had letters asking us not to put the recyling into black bags & to put the items directly in to the blue lidded bin.. if they think I'm going to keep going outside to put an empty can/jar/box/papers etc every time they can think again.I'll carry on putting them into a black bag then on collection day I'll empty the black bag into the bin.. job sorted!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)