+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why will Allardyce leave when we go to OS?

re: Why will Allardyce leave when we go to OS?

What sort of sad person messages on other teams message boards on Valentines Day evening?!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Greeno
    As previously mentioned, its not his choice, his contract up at end of 2015...even if we were to go down this/ next season, I would still get rid off, as he would only have a season to get back up.

If we stay up, he will be replaced.

You also have to look at his age/ health. Its different managing a succssful team when your OAP, or a lower pressure job. Managing West Ham is not going to be easy for the next few years.

Whats your obsession with West Ham? I'd be more worried about who the latest manager is at N17, or wherever your lot are playing then...now bore off!
    I'm not going to bother with your childish N17 comments but, please explain why he will be replaced if we stay up. what is your thinking behind that? That comment is possibly the least thought out comment I've seen on here. Dear, dear.

If he is doing the job required of him by the board then he will not be sacked, end of story.
    I don't know what's objectives were set by the board but I suspect staying up is one, and at the moment BFS appears to be doing that.
    What I do know is that those clubs that have sacked managers appear to be in the same position or worse. Only palace and Sunderland have improved but let's face it after their starts it could only get better.

re: Time for 1491 to fu(k off back to Shyte Fart Stain

Whats your obsession with West Ham? I'd be more worried about who the latest manager is at N17, or wherever your lot are playing then...now bore off!
    Main reason we get this troll is that their board is a f.ucking cemetery most of the time.

It's not all about the job Sam is or isn't doing really. The salient point when it comes to the OS is putting bums on seats, corporate business, expanding the West Ham "brand" and probably finding new owners.

Whilst our chairmen have stubbornly refused to be moved by the fans on the manager issue they ARE businessmen and for all their faults they are most certainly NOT stupid.

They realise of course that they need an attractive product to fulfil the above criteria.

They know Sam will be unable to attract the calibre of player capable of pushing the team on and making the club more attractive to the fans, the corporate market and prospective investors.

So no Sam will not be manager when we move.

Quote Originally Posted by sir terence brown
    As previously mentioned, its not his choice, his contract up at end of 2015...even if we were to go down this/ next season, I would still get rid off, as he would only have a season to get back up.

If we stay up, he will be replaced.

You also have to look at his age/ health. Its different managing a succssful team when your OAP, or a lower pressure job. Managing West Ham is not going to be easy for the next few years.

I'm not going to bother with your childish N17 comments but, please explain why he will be replaced if we stay up. what is your thinking behind that? That comment is possibly the least thought out comment I've seen on here. Dear, dear.[/quote]

Hmm, I think you may find that "post 19 " is the least thought out

Allardyce will be gone within a season of us moving, probably sooner.

Pointless arguing with you, so I'll just offer 100 to charity of choice if you'd care to have a wager?

stb (or was it std, equally annoying and unpleasant when they hang around).

My opinion, for the benefit of the other contributors on here, rather than a boring no mates and his girlfriend likely to be his right hand...

Assuming we stay up for the this and next season he will be replaced, as the Directors, Brady in particular, are sensible enough to know that to occupy the majority of a 60k seater stadium, we need to have a more forward thinking manager.

Id hope he was replaced if we stay up this season, but with a year left on his contract its 50/50. Personally if I was a Director, I wouldnt want BFS spending any more money in the summer, as generally his signings havnt been great.

stb (or was it std, equally annoying and unpleasant when they hang around).

My opinion, for the benefit of the other contributors on here, rather than a boring no mates and his girlfriend likely to be his right hand...

Assuming we stay up for the this and next season he will be replaced, as the Directors, Brady in particular, are sensible enough to know that to occupy the majority of a 60k seater stadium, we need to have a more forward thinking manager.

Id hope he was replaced if we stay up this season, but with a year left on his contract its 50/50. Personally if I was a Director, I wouldnt want BFS spending any more money in the summer, as generally his signings havnt been great.
    Interesting.
    After defiantly saying he will be replaced if we stay up, you know say it is 50/50.
    Seems you didn't think through your first post.

so please tell me, will he go at the end of the season or not?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)