+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sir Tom Finney

re: Sir Tom Finney

R.I.P Sir Tom

All time footballing great.

R.I.P. Sir Tom..

My Uncle was a Wolves fan in the 50s but many of his stories he told me were about the legends that visited Molineux..and there wsnt another player featured more than Sir Tom..the stories were told with a tear in his eye which showed the regard he held Sir Tom.. a great loss to the football world but what memories he left for those lucky enough to see him play..

RIP tom

from a time when footballers actually represented there town and stood for something, if only his like were more common today ,,, Jimmy mac said the greatest player he ever played against a true legend...

from a claret

RIP Tom Finney a real football legend.
    from a Carlisle fan.

R.I.P Sir Tom Finney.

From a Trotter.

My dad said he was the greatest player he ever saw live.

RIP Sir Tom

A gentleman and a proper footballer from a different age ... kept his trade going whilst an England International and advertised in the the club programme. How times have changed, but Tom will always be one of the greats.

From a Hammers supporter

RIP. Legend of a player.

RIP SIR TOM A TRUE LEGEND avfc

RIP Tom. One of the all time greats

Quote Originally Posted by hamstas_paradise
    RIP Sir Tom

A gentleman and a proper footballer from a different age ... kept his trade going whilst an England International and advertised in the the club programme. How times have changed, but Tom will always be one of the greats.

From a Hammers supporter
    I would like a real Preston supporter to have this programme (no charge). I cannot paste a link but if you search the FridayAd website for 'Preston North End Birmingham' you will find it. It is free to a genuine supporter with an address in Preston or nearby.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)