+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: olympic stadium seating

olympic stadium seating

this may or may not have been covered on here ... i'm not sure

anyway!
    just found out today that the seating in the stadium is going to be black and white ... no claret and blue

might seem a nothing thing but surely that's a little bit of west ham stripped away isn't it ( and i know it's not going to affect the football )

every club in the country has the club colours adorned everywhere doesn't it? and especially the seating

any thoughts on this? ... i know mine but can't be arsed to share em as most don't like em anyway

plus around 8000 tickets to away fans ( i can actually see the obvious sense in that )

re: olympic stadium seating

How strange, didn't they say in the promotional video that the seating would be claret and blue ? I may be wrong.

Hope this isn't heading towards a groundshare with Orient, or am I looking into this a bit too much ?

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa

anyway!
    just found out today that the seating in the stadium is going to be black and white ... no claret and blue

might seem a nothing thing but surely that's a little bit of west ham stripped away isn't it ( and i know it's not going to affect the football )

every club in the country has the club colours adorned everywhere doesn't it? and especially the seating

any thoughts on this? ... i know mine but can't be arsed to share em as most don't like em anyway

plus around 8000 tickets to away fans ( i can actually see the obvious sense in that )
    just out of interest you say "you found out today" can i just ask where you found this out??? as ive looked everywhere to find out this information...and cant find it anywhere about what colour seats will be at the OS???

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    How strange, didn't they say in the promotional video that the seating would be claret and blue ? I may be wrong.

Hope this isn't heading towards a groundshare with Orient, or am I looking into this a bit too much ?
    who's Leyton Orient?

anyway!

a decent point though, what with the 99 year lease you'd think it would tend towards us!

The original seating for the Olympics was 'black & white anyway.

Money saving ploy?

Quote Originally Posted by whusc

anyway!

just out of interest you say "you found out today" can i just ask where you found this out??? as ive looked everywhere to find out this information...and cant find it anywhere about what colour seats will be at the OS???[/quote]

just from here !!! ( ps. those 3 exclaimat

anyway!

the seats are C+B now ain't they?

they ain't pulling me in, some entertaining football would

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)