+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ah well

re: Ah well

different ball game at etihad to be honest wembley or a home draw is different
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    I really thought we could of won this cup again if we got the right draw that today was just a kick in the ******** to be honest if anybody says they are not gutted they are lieing
    Nobody gave us a chance last time, now I know most of the football people outside of Wigan think we never won the FA Cup or City didn't try but remind me of the result.[/quote]

Not a bad draw ( even though you could see ball 5 being ignored when the draw was going on, possibly warmer than the others). Thats what the FA want then we will just have to show the over paid whats-its that they will have the priviledge of being hosts to the Holders of the FA Cup. Yep thats right the HOLDERS the ones who could be back at Wembley soon, not only the semi, the final, but the play-offs as well.
    Im sure that A Stevie Buckess (or whatever it is) will be back on here throwing his nailed on bets at us. And Citie fans are going ape-s!it on their site with exitement in fact most of the fans are wetting themselves because inside they are thinking Oh No not another embarresment in front of 100mill viewers
    HOW THE MIGHTY CAN FALL

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    different ball game at etihad to be honest wembley or a home draw is different.
    More pressure on them at home, and if their forum is anything to go by their in the final already so if they aren't beating us 5-0 after 10 minutes they may get on their backs. All Uwe as to say is "Nobody is giving you a chance today but nobody gave you a chance at Wembley", I used to go and watch City alot when I was younger when Latics were away but since the money men came in you can't tell the City fans from the United ones.

I used to like City in the old days. Always felt a bit sorry for them, no money and living in Utd's shadow. When you met City fans they were always moaning and miserable.

They're now no better than Utd fans, the money's gone to their heads. They think they're entitled to win everything.

We should all go, fill the away end, sing our hearts out, and stick two fingers up to them.

If our lads get the same support we gave them at Cardiff, we might have a chance at sneaking a win.

Anyway, win or lose, it'll be a great day so f***k em.

I think we will put a stronger team out than the last encounter

Line ups for CC game at Etihad

Man City starting lineup vs WAFC League Cup 2013:- Pantilimon, Richards, Boyata, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Fernandinho, Javi Garcia, Lopes, Jovetic, Dzeko

Wigan starting XI vs Man City Capital One Cup:- Nicholls, Boyce, Rogne, Barnett, Crainey, McCann, Garcia, Fyvie, Gomez, Espinoza, ****o

but of course I get the draw as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)