+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done to blades.

Well done to blades.

Can't say no more than that... Well done!!!

re: Well done to blades.

Cheers Owler, hopefully you'll do the job over that southern lot and we can have a firecracker of a quarter final. I honestly wish we lost as I want to to just survive and these fixture changes are going to kill us. But, with the possibility of playing our rivals, the win is a sweet one.

I've seen a few of their FA cup games and I'll give them credit, they deserve to be in the quarter finals - I just hope we can join them to set up the biggest derby since 93. I know teams up their game for the FA cup, but seriously, why are you in the bottom 4 of league 1?

Anyone else's heart rate rise a bit when the draw was made? well mines through the roof after they won

Lets not forget Charlton, they could easily spoil the party, cant they just role over and let us win please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    I've seen a few of their FA cup games and I'll give them credit, they deserve to be in the quarter finals - I just hope we can join them to set up the biggest derby since 93. I know teams up their game for the FA cup, but seriously, why are you in the bottom 4 of league 1?

Anyone else's heart rate rise a bit when the draw was made? well mines through the roof after they won

Lets not forget Charlton, they could easily spoil the party, cant they just role over and let us win please ?
    With any luck Charlton will roll over and die (like they have most games recently)

Didn't know the draw was made untill after, then read it on Owlstalk, well done filthy pigs it is a great result just glad they scored no points for it

Come on Wednesday, bash Charlton and setup a stunner.

Wembley here we come?

Maybe, just maybe

We've now got the same motivation blades got at half time...prospect of a steel city derby.
    Well done sheff utd - you deserve us!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe
    We've now got the same motivation blades got at half time...prospect of a steel city derby.
    Well done sheff utd - you deserve us!

Hope so it's potentially a great tie and a local side in the semi final.

Thanks Rotherham Owl. The mood certainly changed around the Lane at half time and I thinks thats what got us across the line. It's down to your lot now.

Not seen many but they certainly deserved to beat Fulham and don't begrudge anyone a win against a Billy Davies led side.

We will now lose to Charlton with Wood scoring a 90th minute winner.

I reckon...shade Charlton...draw at their place...beat em at Hillsborough!

Have to say being a few rows behind the demented dwarf I can understand the hatred he gets. For once I 'm going to back the pigs against the ad****s.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)