+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whose fault? TES or Es***?

Whose fault? TES or Es***?

We now have to the 2 suspects in custody. On the 1 hand we have Es*** with his continous fishing expeditions by forecasting unparalleled success for us.
    It was bound to backfire in the end because we all know that eventually at least 1 of the desperate curses of our few rivals will come true.

On the other hand we have TES whose absence has seen us embark on the hitherto unbeaten run. Finally I invite him to make some comments and hey presto, we lose.

re: Whose fault? TES or Es***?

If it's TES I accept responsibility and as an act of penance I will undertake self-torture during Lent by watching Notts at least twice.

I do usually bring bad luck, 6 away games this season and we haven't won one apart the one I was wrongly thrown out of after only seeing 20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by trentendscott
    I do usually bring bad luck, 6 away games this season and we haven't won one apart the one I was wrongly thrown out of after only seeing 20 mins.
    Crap, why have I not heard about this. I'd have bought the steward a pint.

On tour with the troops.

Brighton game, Just as they went 1-0 up. Claimed I tryed to invade the pitch because I walked on to the path infront of the first row of seats. Got kicked out, arrested and given a caution. Though you can see when we score all our fans celebrating on it...

Brighton game, Just as they went 1-0 up. Claimed I tryed to invade the pitch because I walked on to the path infront of the first row of seats. Got kicked out, arrested and given a caution. Though you can see when we score all our fans celebrating on it...

lol TES, only you mucker, only you.

Perhaps it was the quick step, leap, spin, high kick and splits that rattled him.

They can't of appreciated that I fused flash dance with mc hammer ****.

They can't of appreciated that I fused flash dance with mc hammer ****.
    Marvellous, can't touch this.