+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn't deserve to lose.

re: Didn't deserve to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Was last night what constitutes for a good performance then? Sounded like a lot of huff and puff pub team style tactics from a playing squad devoid of discernible Championship quality.

A big Family Fortunes style 'Der - Der' for Gray throwing in Best and Gardner straight into the team as well. Amateurish management from the rookie Gray right there ... showing just why Mandaric was so reluctant to give him the gig.
    So last night it was Man City Barca on the TV but you chose instead to listen to your rivals on the radio in order to give us your in-depth (inaccurate) analysis of our game. I'll take the opinion of the Derby manager over your views thanks.
    Would you have posted this had you not beaten the mighty Gillingham tonight? I take it you weren't one of the 350 blunts following their team?

Put that handbag away pintthirsty, you'll break a nail.

I got my picture of the game through the commentary stylings of Carlton Palmer who said you were poor. Are you bringing into question Carlton's honesty and intelligence as a pundit?

Oh, and thanks for bringing up the marquee club's win in Kent tonight. I wasn't going to as being a braggart isn't my thing.

N - I - G - E - L

Was last night what constitutes for a good performance then? Sounded like a lot of huff and puff pub team style tactics from a playing squad devoid of discernible Championship quality.
    Sounds like?...think tha needs t'get thi ears weshed arght lad..

Oh, and thanks for bringing up the marquee club's win in Kent tonight. I wasn't going to as being a braggart isn't my thing.

N - I - G - E - L
    ***** win for your lot in the big relegation battle last night. I was going to listen to it and pretend I knew more than the people who attended (all 200), but then I noticed the washing up bottle was nearly empty so I turned it upside down and pulled up a chair and watched the last few bits come down to the bottom of the bottle.

One of the most entertaining threads on here for a VERY long while.
    Katch22 winding us up and some very witty responses .
    The thought of washing-up liquid slowly dripping out of the bottle while United's 200 followers whistle a happy tune at Gillingham will linger long.
    Both teams starting to look safe but it ain't over until Ched Evans gets a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Agreed aussie...The ref was an idiot..He'll look back at the vid on this match and be ashamed (or should be) he really was poor..Third rate at best.

We played them off the park tonight, especially second half...Two cleared off the line for them...To come away with nothing is unreal.

The best side lost tonight and that's a fact.

You missed a treat on the radio braggy. Tewd Carlton has come in for some stick from our lot for the garbage he's been spouting ... he praised the ref and described you lot as having 'no real quality'.

He then said you're shoe ins for the Semi final and you should play weakened teams in the league whilst you're still in the Cup.

I love a good wind up but I've got nowt on old Pob.[/quote]

And that's exactly what Mr Gray did today.
    Rested four players and came out worthy winners 0-2 away from home...T

You're right braggy, Carlton knows his onions.

Enjoy your Wembley semi. Oooops, sorry my mistake ... you blew it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)