+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Olympic Stadium Dream.

re: Olympic Stadium Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC
    I really don't understand why any of you bother to 'engage' this waste of oxygen with any type of football related response/discussion. Its pretty obvious that its the ginger thumbed fu(ktard... yet again If you want to respond, just abuse the w@nker, it will soon get itself banned yet again.
    My posts are football related, yours are not.
    You offer nothing to this site (probably a life issue for you). I suggest you engage brain before typing.

Come on, Ginger, we all know that's not true
    Site's so much better since you came back though

quote="blimp"]Yes I was 1491, strodder, bbbbb, dani but no other poster.

Kirk - You are one big ****. You hide behind the power of a keyboard feeling the big man, any person who moderates a board for nothing but to feel important is sad as f*ck. You stand alone as a c*ck who needs something that's missing in his life.

Bonzo - you self righteous racist pr*ck. Your whole persona has steadily changed from liberal to a KKK member. I f*cked your mind up and God it was easy (only st easier). Pseudo intellectual whose 'inelegant' posts are cringe worthingly embarrassing.

Herbie - Grow a pair. You post embarrassingly sycophantic posts and are obviously lacking any form of self confidence.

taans - f*cked you up mate. Surprised you ain't had a nervous breakdown because of my presence.

OZ x 2 - d8ckheads but seem fairly normal except strange wives.

ST -

Quote Originally Posted by sir terence brown
    I really don't understand why any of you bother to 'engage' this waste of oxygen with any type of football related response/discussion. Its pretty obvious that its the ginger thumbed fu(ktard... yet again If you want to respond, just abuse the w@nker, it will soon get itself banned yet again.
    My posts are football related, yours are not.
    You offer nothing to this site (probably a life issue for you). I suggest you engage brain before typing.[/quote]

Have a week off you're getting on a number of posters nerves who are far more important than a one dimensional idiot like you. You know what comes next don't you.

I thought he had kept to football topics recently and stayed away from the personal jibes, he might have deserved it due to previous misdemeanour's but I would suggest he's taken more stick than he's dished out recently (I should know having been the recipient of his abuse on several occasions).

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    I thought he had kept to football topics recently and stayed away from the personal jibes, he might have deserved it due to previous misdemeanour's but I would suggest he's taken more stick than he's dished out recently (I should know having been the recipient of his abuse on several occasions).
    The bloke is a troll end of if that's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkup
    The bloke is a troll end of if that's OK.[/quote]

Spot on if you ask me kirkup.

All of his topics and posts, even the 'cleverly' veiled ones, are always intended to start an argument so the sad troll can get his kicks.
    Shame he cant be banned for good!

Quote Originally Posted by kirkup

if that's OK.
    Bit of a grumpy reply mate.

You don't need my permission, you are the authority around here not me. I was just giving my opinion and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

if that's OK.

You don't need my permission, you are the authority around here not me. I was just giving my opinion and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.[/quote]

No Offence bb74, but more fool you. In now way should the ginger thumbed troll, be given the benefit of the doubt.

All of his topics and posts, even the 'cleverly' veiled ones, are always intended to start an argument so the sad troll can get his kicks.
    Shame he cant be banned for good!

You are probably right but he can't be banned for good as has been proved time and again so with that in mind I'm just happy if he sticks to football and doesn't talk about peoples family's and offer to beat people up. I actually think he's been on his best behaviour recently.

History suggests that he'll get into an argument, get frustrated, flout the rules and get himself banned eventually. . . . . . . . . .I just don't think he's done that yet.

As someone who's been told what to write and when to write it more than once recently regarding our manager I'm reluctant to see people banned for speaking out of turn if they haven't breached the rules.

if that's OK.

You don't need my permission, you are the authority around here not me. I was just giving my opinion and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.[/quote]

No Offence bb74, but more fool you. In now way should the ginger thumbed troll, be given the benefit of the doubt.[/quote]

You've got a short memory and a bit of a cheek calling me a fool, it was me that defended you against numbers when he confused you with Ironworks1 and started having a pop at you about 6 months ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)