+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scum at Wembley

re: Scum at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    You were there. Why the **** didn't you go for it? Spoke to a scummer at work just after the draw. Beat Hull and its a Wembley game. You've been let down

Your a week late, our next game is in 2hrs.

I've been to two cup finals, they are good but they are not my top two Saints games. In truth we were nowhere near Wembley, it was a 5th round game that's all, we lost fair and square, we move on.

West Ham is all that matters now.

Quote Originally Posted by saintwayne
    I've been to two cup finals, they are good but they are not my top two Saints games. In truth we were nowhere near Wembley, it was a 5th round game that's all, we lost fair and square, we move on.

Come on Wayne, most saints fans will have seen the FA cup as a real possibility only to be dashed by the tactics of a manager whose heart isn't in it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    More midnight Lambrini enduce ramblings from Goose town insect, it was shame amd it wasn't that weak of a team,but there can always next year. What have you lot got to look forward too?
    I'm looking forward to going back to Wembley for a cup final next month as it happens.

Have a great day Ant, my hopes were for the Hawks but really it's a win win situation.
    Hopefully any saints living in the area will travel too and help make it a fantastic day out for Gosport and South Hants.

I'm not at all surprised that you mugs are happy to lend your support to a club that cheated to get where they are and don't deserve to be. Leopards. Spots.

No morals, you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    I'm not at all surprised that you mugs are happy to lend your support to a club that cheated to get where they are and don't deserve to be. Leopards. Spots.

No morals, you lot.
    So you will give Wembley a miss

Again

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Have a great day Ant, my hopes were for the Hawks but really it's a win win situation.
    Hopefully any saints living in the area will travel too and help make it a fantastic day out for Gosport and South Hants.
    cheers biley. Appreciate it. Win or lose, we'll certainly enjoy it. I hear that lot are up north London on the same day. Perhaps we can travel up together [!]55357;[!]56841;

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

Come on Wayne, most saints fans will have seen the FA cup as a real possibility only to be dashed by the tactics of a manager whose heart isn't in it anymore.[/quote]

Maybe they did, I didn't.

Anyway why would Saints fans want to go and support the non-league Skates at Wembley?!

All this concern for us from the few is really quite heart-warming. They seem more worked up by it than most Saints fans. Bless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast