+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Curtis - Agent

Mark Curtis - Agent

Mark Curtis is agent for Sam Allardyce, Kevin Nolan, James Tomkins, Jack Collison, Matt Jarvis and Andy Carroll.

Same lad in the news re: Ravel Morrison controversy.

I'm sure many know this and I'm sure many know our managers long term links to this guy.

Redknapp gets ten pelters on the financial front compared to our current managers one.

No accusations here. Simply pointing out info that is freely available on the WWW.

As is the case with Terry Brown, many have short memories and a win next week sweeps everything away. Our club no different to the rest.

Sad times. A game built on greed with no foundations for the future. In my opinion.

re: Mark Curtis - Agent

The complete bane of the game imo.

How much input did 'Rodneys' have in his AŁ300k/week?

It's quickly forgotten that Allardyce, his son and Curtis were subject to a Panorama investigation. I believe he was also issued a formal warning by the Football League following the investigation into financial irregularities.

The most memorable parts from the documentary were Redknapp tapping up Colin Todds son (who's escapes me) on a hidden camera but Allardyce and Kevin Bond were also heavily featured.

If my memory serves me correctly both Allardyce and Bond threatened legal action against the BBC but never actually did anything.

correct mate

been accused or semi-accused many times

always threatens legal action

never carried it out

'do the math' as some might say - view external link

[no body] - view external link

[no body] - view external link

Well done for digging those up mate, exactly as I remember.

Having re-read all three articles you would have to be either extremely naive or related to Allardyce to think that he and his agent didn't try and manipulate Morrison.

I mean why would Ravel make that story up? If he were going to invent a story as route out of the club then it would surely be about a training ground bust up or being dropped from the team. The accusation (backed up by numerous press reports) that he was coerced into changing agent by Curtis, Big Sam and Nolan is a little too precise and in keeping with Allardyce's history to be fabricated from nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

Having re-read all three articles you would have to be either extremely naive or related to Allardyce to think that he and his agent didn't try and manipulate Morrison.

I mean why would Ravel make that story up? If he were going to invent a story as route out of the club then it would surely be about a training ground bust up or being dropped from the team. The accusation (backed up by numerous press reports) that he was coerced into changing agent by Curtis, Big Sam and Nolan is a little too precise and in keeping with Allardyce's history to be fabricated from nothing.
    Agatha Christie anyone

we'll have to get rooms for this 1

there is not one reason for morrison to make that up

why doesn't allardyce get his lawyers to act like they have previously?

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn

Agatha Christie anyone

we'll have to get rooms for this 1 [/quote]

I'll make my judgements based on his historical record and football league warnings and leave the blind faith and Area 51 stuff to you Mr John Allardyce of Dagenhamshire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)