+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brentford v Wolves Match Day Thread.

Brentford v Wolves Match Day Thread.

This is pretty much the last Saturday or weekday for that matter I won't be at the game home or away until the end of the season.
    so I'll kick this one off and Jeez its a biggy!'so.. COYW!!

re: Brentford v Wolves Match Day Thread.

Have a great day, Eve. Premier's 4-0 to the Wolves prediction would be good. I just hope that we play as well as we can and come back with anything other than our tails between our legs!

Yes it's a biggy and taking points here, and against leyton Orient, would be a bonus but whatever the results these games alone won't decide our season. If at the end of the season we haven't got the points required it'll be the the points dropped against sides outside the top 6 we should have got them against.

I don't see us dropping too many more points and I think our advantage is having a squad to cope with injuries, although we're possibly short up front, whereas I'm not sure the same can be said of Brentford and Orient. It's going to be a busy March and at the end of it I think the league picture will be clearer and I still expect us to win this league.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater
    Yes it's a biggy and taking points here, and against leyton Orient, would be a bonus but whatever the results these games alone won't decide our season. If at the end of the season we haven't got the points required it'll be the the points dropped against sides outside the top 6 we should have got them against.

Yeah this game really should have a slightly different complexion in that I feel we should have, and had the opportunity to beat both Orient and Brentford at Molineux.

Agree, Plates, three points at a struggling side count just as much as three points against a top three club. Still if teams like Leyton Orient can drop 3 points against Bristol City and another 3 to Peterborough on successive weekends, we have a realistic hope of automatic promotion. Our future is definitely in our hands and the future starts today!

BTW, Leyton Orient face off against 8th spot Swindon, a club only 4 pts from a play-off spot. I doubt that Swindon will go quietly and might shake up an unpredictable LO eleven!

TEAMS:

BRENTFORD: Button, Forshaw, Craig, Dean, Douglas, Donaldson, McCormack, Saville, Judge, Bidwell, Trotta. SUBS: Lee, O'Connor, Grigg, Dallas, Reeves, Tarkowski, Yennaris

WOLVES: Ikeme, Ricketts, Batth, Stearman, Golbourne, Price, McDonald, Henry, Jacobs, Sako, Dicko. SUBS: McCarey, Ebanks-Landell, Doherty, Davis, Evans, Edwards, McAlinden.

Come on you Wonderful Wanderers!!! I am sitting here with my Wolves shirt and baseball cap on for this one, so come on mi babbies, do me proud.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF
    Come on you Wonderful Wanderers!!! I am sitting here with my Wolves shirt and baseball cap on for this one, so come on mi babbies, do me proud.
    Can someone repost that BBC radio link so I can ditch this stupid E&S thing?

Line-ups for today's game:

Brentford

27 Button
    24 Bidwell
    12 McCormack
    08 Douglas
    05 Craig
    06 Dean
    18 Judge
    04 Forshaw
    29 Trotta
    09 Donaldson
    17 Saville

Substitutes

01 Lee
    02 O'Connor
    11 Grigg
    15 Dallas
    22 Reeves
    26 Tarkowski
    28 Yennaris

Wolverhampton Wanderers

13 Ikeme
    18 Ricketts
    26 Golbourne
    11 McDonald
    05 Stearman
    06 Batth
    07 Henry
    19 Price
    40 Dicko
    10 Sako
    27 Jacobs

Substitutes

02 Doherty
    04 Edwards
    08 Davis
    14 Evans
    20 McAlinden
    23 Ebanks-Landell
    31 McCarey

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)