+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We can still make it,

We can still make it,

Its been a bad week and yes against leicester it was 2 points dropped, bit disappointed that we got bashed in the first half but there's still plenty of points to play for, no one in this division deserves 2nd spot more than Burnley it would be a crime if Derby get 2nd spot but football is cruel sometimes, keep believing COYR es***red

re: We can still make it,

We can do no more than plug on. Had the top players been available, even half of them. We wouldn't be having this conversation.

This season will throw up a few surprises yet mate, as for Lansbury he will be gone if we don't make promotion along with a few others

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Its been a bad week and yes against leicester it was 2 points dropped, bit disappointed that we got bashed in the first half but there's still plenty of points to play for, no one in this division deserves 2nd spot more than Burnley it would be a crime if Derby get 2nd spot but football is cruel sometimes, keep believing COYR es***red

i can't say i disagree with that, crime is a strong word however, whoever finishes there has done a good job but burnley are looking fantastic and have done all year. Having said that we're only 2 points behind them atm, so how well have we done too? both of us spending a fraction of you guys too.

It would be a crime if we made 2nd spot triz sorry to single out Derby but one had a bad day, only Burnley deserve it atm they have been a joy to watch, it just fears me with dred to meet you in the play offs, spending never guarantees success just look at leicester last term, the beauty with this league different teams perform every season palace / Burnley ect, but we can still make it.

Still plenty to play for and that 2nd automatic spot is still possible. Hope we see some re enforcements this week as the team & fans need a good pick up after Saturdays result.

Keep the faith!

COYR!!!

I think you'll find that unless the rules have changed, the team that gets the second highest points total deserves it.

Petty jibes at Derby after a bad week and feel you can't get second are just silly.

Derby have ground out results the last month or so but have at times played some fantastic stuff, as I'm sure you have.

Of course we can make it, even Reading or Wigan as well. The league doesn't end in March and we still have the packed Easter program.

Burnley still have hard games and lets see what happens next week when 2 & 3 play each other.

But Burnley are in pole position based on their strike force and home form.
    As for Derby, teams that go around winning 1-0 often tend to go up, whatever weakness they have, they have been grinding out results, clearly the win over QPR has given them a lift.

No team deserves to go up playing good football alone, the team that finishes in the top 2 deserve it. If it's D

[/quote]

i can't say i disagree with that, crime is a strong word however, whoever finishes there has done a good job but burnley are looking fantastic and have done all year. Having said that we're only 2 points behind them atm, so how well have we done too? both of us spending a fraction of you guys too.[/quote]

Spending money on players counts for nothing if you can't play them.
    Derby seem to be getting the rub of the green - your winner yesterday came from a free kick that wasn't.
    We aren't getting any favours at the moment

no team can do well with 3 (4 if you would play Cohen instead of fox) of there 1st choice defenders not playing.nor can you compete with 3 of you starting midfield out.yesterday there was 6-7 first team starters out,I don't care if you are man city you will not compete with those sort of number of 1st team starters out.
    You also cannot get on at fawaz to pull his finger out with getting more players in.how would that affect our budget?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast