+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strikers,You 'avin a Larf!!

Strikers,You 'avin a Larf!!

I know this is third division football and all but when does everybody think we may have to play with a striker again to actually pose an attacking threat??

re: Strikers,You 'avin a Larf!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    I know this is third division football and all but when does everybody think we may have to play with a striker again to actually pose an attacking threat??

Nobody?? surely if we get promoted we might need a strike force? won't we??

Oh goody - a competition!

I'll go for 16th October 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

I'll go for 16th October 2014! [/quote]

YEP Another competition Wokes!
    Spot the Tw4t ohh what a surprise its you again!!

I'LL get me coat!

Spot the Tw4t ohh what a surprise its you again!![/quote]it's a shame the like button doesn't work
    But I do agree we are very short of goal scoring forwards. Most of us though KJ had addressed this problem in January but obviously not.

I think at this moment in time, the midfield are contributing goals. There is plenty of creativity in there and also the players can mix it up if need be. Dicko is leading the line well and offers a lot more to the side than what Griffiths did in terms of build up play and also contributing with the odd goal.

How about the gob-spitting, oft injured Fletcher? He knows how to take a team from one league to the next, we just have to teach him how to do it the opposite way to what he has been accustomed to.

I'LL get me coat![/quote]

1-1 Eve. You aren't the only one that can be stupid and obtuse. Just wanted you to feel at home!

To answer your question, it will be interesting to see how Clarke will be accommodated into the team when he is fit. Dicko and Clarke should be a potent strike force, but I think it would be folly to change the team that beat Brentford until it is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

I'LL get me coat![/quote]

1-1 Eve. You aren't the only one that can be stupid and obtuse. Just wanted you to feel at home! [/quote]

It ain't even a competition Wokes You are Plastic and will all ways be !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)