+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have we missed

have we missed

Ravel?

strange question i believe not!

re: have we missed

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn
    Ravel?

Have we missed Carroll john?

Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    Ravel?

Have we missed Carroll john?[/quote]yes we have imo, we would have dominated more and probably scored more, yes we have missed Carroll more than Morrison.

It depends how we play. A skilfull player running at a defence isn't top of the Allardyce remit. Diame does it but doesn't start so there's not room for two.

No but he was top scorer before he was dropped let's not forget.

The club and it's ethos are changing, the head scout and scouting system have gone and we now have a way of playing that would not have welcomed DiCanio or Devonshire. The mind boggles at what Allardyce would have made of Trevor Brooking and I'm pretty sure a young Bobby Moore would have been flogged on too.

Have we missed Ravel? . . . . No

Would he have scored more than Nolan if the team were built around him in the same way? . . . . .I think he would have.

Do the season ticket holders miss seeing Morrison? It would be interesting to know. Personally I've not been since Christmas so I've really invested little in the club recently. It's easy sitting down and watching a stream on the laptop with a nice cuppa, far more nerve racking watching your team getting dominated at home by The Canaries & Saints before nicking the swag at the end I would imagine.

Perhaps some older supporters see this as light relief fol

only time will tell

short term results wise, obviously not

Have we missed Ravel not in the slightest, who needs a moody player, when in a dogfight. Great talent, but brain dead, and on evidence so far will probably vanish, can't see any top sides taking a punt on him.

By the way how did he get on yesterday, under that great man motivator Redknapp?

Who incidentally couldn't handle a similar player in Tarabaat or whatever his is.

With the squad Redknapp's got he's a p1ss poor manager, based on their current position. No bare bones in that squad.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkup
    Have we missed Ravel not in the slightest, who needs a moody player, when in a dogfight. Great talent, but brain dead, and on evidence so far will probably vanish, can't see any top sides taking a punt on him.

By the way how did he get on yesterday, under that great man motivator Redknapp?

Who incidentally couldn't handle a similar player in Tarabaat or whatever his is.

With the squad Redknapp's got he's a p1ss poor manager, based on their current position. No bare bones in that squad.

Redknapp is doing a poor job, funnily enough QPR's season seems to be mirroring ours when we had the best squad in the league following relegation. He should have them sat comfortably in the automatic promotion places but perhaps he'll get to the play-off final and win through against a superior Blackpool side just like Sam.

he should be at the top, agreed

guess sometimes it works (PDC) other times it doesn't but like every other manager, may will be judgement day

i never thought qpr would motivate redknapp enough in that league. i really thought he'd leave before season start but fernandez flashed the transfer cash early

so many spuds i hear still wish he'd never left them

Quote Originally Posted by WHU

i really thought he'd leave before season start

Me too, perhaps nobody came in for him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)