+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Future Of The UK...

O/T The Future Of The UK...

I know politics is rarely done on here, but, given a vote to determine the breaking up of the union, how would you vote?

re: O/T The Future Of The UK...

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    I know politics is rarely done on here, but, given a vote to determine the breaking up of the union, how would you vote?

These Islands are the sum of our parts our flag is the 'Union' flag care to argue??

The taxes raised in England far outweigh those raised in Wales or Scotland but some of our best infantry regiments come from Scotland and Wales. So it's a hard one to call in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65

These Islands are the sum of our parts our flag is the 'Union' flag care to argue??[/quote]

The thread posted was brought on by the vote that Scotland get to choose whether or not to go it alone. England are part of the union and also feature on the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    The taxes raised in England far outweigh those raised in Wales or Scotland but some of our best infantry regiments come from Scotland and Wales. So it's a hard one to call in my eyes.
    I've always wanted England recognised as a Country,and on my passport. It would be difficult not to vote "yes" if asked. Scotland have a difficult choice and over the last week or so currency has been a big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71

These Islands are the sum of our parts our flag is the 'Union' flag care to argue??[/quote]

The thread posted was brought on by the vote that Scotland get to choose whether or not to go it alone. England are part of the union and also feature on the flag.[/quote]

They want to keep the pound though!! Salmond is less popular than the Faggies at the moment!! takes some believing but its true!!

The masses are big talkers, but when in a ballot booth having to choose between the familiar and the unfamiliar many get a rush of blood to the boots. I can't see the United Kingdom being anything but united!

It might be a bit corny, but I am a great believer in the 'United we stand, divided we fall' concept.

Sod 'em...let them go it alone.

In fact, finish what Hadrian started!

We'll have more Scottish immigrants than eastern Europeans!
    Then once Scotland is empty, some yank will buy it and turn it into a golf course and game reserve.

Spot on Chimmpy,my sentiments entirely. And another thing why the hell the Ukrainians want to get into the EU goodness knows.Why leave one corrupt regime only to jump into bed with an even more corrupt organisation who daren't even have their accounts audited for over 20 years.May as well stay with the corruption you know rather than get fleeced and hung out to dry by Brussells.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)