+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Everton v West Ham United Match Thread

The Official Everton v West Ham United Match Thread

Recent form guide at Goodison. Last 5 games

2012/2013 Sun 12 May Everton 2 - 0 West Ham Utd.
    2010/2011 Sat 22 Jan Everton 2 - 2 West Ham Utd.
    2009/2010 Sun 04 Apr Everton 2 - 2 West Ham Utd.
    2008/2009 Sat 16 May Everton 3 - 1 West Ham Utd.
    2007/2008 Sat 22 Mar Everton 1 - 1 West Ham Utd.

We have played Everton at Goodison 57 matches.
    Won 10,Drawn 11 and lost the others.

We possibly might expect to be defeated at the weekend, all good runs come to a halt; however with boundless optimism, I am going to predict a 2-2 draw.

It has the potential of being a good weekend for us. Fulham entertain Chelsea , Sunderland v Westbrom Postponed and Cardiff have the pleasure of hosts Tottenham

Meaning obviously, that the bottom four will not accrue any points at all. Double f.ucking yippee !

I suppose hamster cheeks, will win February Premiership manager of the month

re: The Official Everton v West Ham United Match Thread

I have far too many bad memories of Everton games, nothing to do with Sam but it's ingrained.

2-0 loss I'm afraid (Lukaku & Traore )

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    I have far too many bad memories of Everton games, nothing to do with Sam but it's ingrained.

2-0 loss I'm afraid (Lukaku & Traore )
    Except Traore is out for weeks with a dodgy hamstring...Not that I find that funny at all...

that man Carroll is available, its an away game so i'm assuming he'd be chosen, who would you leave out if this is the case?

1-2 win. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn
    that man Carroll is available, its an away game so i'm assuming he'd be chosen, who would you leave out if this is the case?
    cole wont play with carroll back.

Carroll and cole zilch-2 to the mighty hammers

Everton have lost 3 of their last 5 having only lost to Man City before that. the key will be which Tim howard turns up in goal for them. If he does his Nev Southall impersonations we're in trouble. If he does his nut like he did against Sunderland and gets sent off, we're quids in.
    I'm going for a 0-1 with Mark Noble to score from a pen

First thing is not to give any free kicks away in and around the box...remember Baines at UP a few weeks ago...

It's usually one game I personally write off as we never get any change out of em...however you could say this is the right time to play em!

1-1 for me

Any notions about not changing a winning side will be forgotten with the news that Jagielka is out injured. AC will play.

And why not go for it ? Lukaku if fit won't be 100% and although Everton have many other good players, another fighting performance and a decent result I hope.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)