+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Help Needed, Devonspur!

Help Needed, Devonspur!

Hello, Devonspur.

I've been away for three weeks and unable to access the site, but now I'm back, even though it let me post that response to you yesterday, it was only luck because for some unknown reason(s), at the moment, every time I click on a thread topic, the bloody forum doesn't let me read the various responses. Instead, although the forum topic is there in a small rectangular box, the word 'TWEET' highlighted and every time I click on that, it goes to ****ing Twitter, as if I have to open a Twitter account before I can read the various responses. Does anyone else have this happen to them? It's a right royal pain in the arse.

re: Help Needed, Devonspur!

Yes it is Cliffy and the site hasn't been right since before Xmas and lots of good posters like yourself have left it!!

Don't despair but you could also try the spurs ***** site as I have done and SSY.

My on there is Bazali FYI.

My account on here is ok so far but this is happening on other boards so footymad should be doing something!

COYS

off to the game tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by cliffyboy
    Hello, Devonspur.

I've been away for three weeks and unable to access the site, but now I'm back, even though it let me post that response to you yesterday, it was only luck because for some unknown reason(s), at the moment, every time I click on a thread topic, the bloody forum doesn't let me read the various responses. Instead, although the forum topic is there in a small rectangular box, the word 'TWEET' highlighted and every time I click on that, it goes to ****ing Twitter, as if I have to open a Twitter account before I can read the various responses. Does anyone else have this happen to them? It's a right royal pain in the arse.
    Try emptying the cache, deleting all cookies and you history.
    If that does not work, do the same on a new browser.

Google Chrome:
    right hand corner 3 bars. click it an choose 'settings'
    Scroll down to 'advanced settings' and click on that.
    Under 'Privacy" click on 'clear browsing data'
    check the

Thanks for responding, Devonspur and Danegee. You're right, Dangee, it's bloody Google Chrome. I tried my wife's computer and had no problem reading and posting so I knew it wasn't the site.

And once I'd reinstalled Firefox on mine and used that, problem solved.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)