+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first blow against ffp

re: first blow against ffp

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    I'd be surprised if this initiative can win against the mega money of the likes of leicester qpr and forest.
    Perceptions against reality. Clubs like that are not mega bucks they are midsized businesses! there is no comparison between these clubs and the Real MAdrids, Manures, Barcelonas!

In effect HMRC could actually pipe up with them and say if you have no intention of keeping your house in order then your are insolvent bye bye they will soon fall into line! Being so frugal in such times will get a dim response even from the government!

As for GOTG comment on Glick. His remit there is to help put their house in order financially! That a direct action to help them fall in line with FFP...[/quote]

I meant comparative mega bucks, as in comparative to what we spend

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    I'd be surprised if this initiative can win against the mega money of the likes of leicester qpr and forest.

In effect HMRC could actually pipe up with them and say if you have no intention of keeping your house in order then your are insolvent bye bye

[/quote]

How would HMRC actually 'pipe up' with Leicester City?[/quote]

Still waiting Rattea...I'll ask again,

How would HMRC actually 'pipe up' with Leicester City, a club that's virtually debt free?

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE

In effect HMRC could actually pipe up with them and say if you have no intention of keeping your house in order then your are insolvent bye bye

[/quote]

How would HMRC actually 'pipe up' with Leicester City, a club that's virtually debt free?[/quote]

do you know Tha for a FACT? Wasn't very long ago that a little club in red not so far away was telling people ut was debt free when i was saying it had massive debts. What are they atm A?85m!!!!

and even if fester were debt free in not sure that they would hold much power with no one else to back them.

many football clubs would be wound up

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea

[/quote]

How would HMRC actually 'pipe up' with Leicester City, a club that's virtually debt free?[/quote]

do you know Tha for a FACT? Wasn't very long ago that a little club in red not so far away was telling people ut was debt free when i was saying it had massive debts. What are they atm A?85m!!!!

and even if fester were debt free in not sure that they would hold much power with no one else to back th

Virtually and Obstentibly ... very interesting use of words that then to confuse, misdirect and deflect dont you think

They do it to just about every company outside football clubs. Its a matter of record that football clubs are given preferential treatment to other businesses. So if they dont agree to try to put their house in order take this away. Very simple!

Your focusing primarily on Fester who are an in the case you are putting forward exception!

AS you can see looking from a slightly different angle in this now old link there are noises from all over but never the appitite to follow through! - view external link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)