+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lascelles

Lascelles

Called up to u21 squad - well deserved !!

Are Ladbrokes giving odds on him getting injured ????????

re: Lascelles

16m summer target for Liverpool,man U,chelsea and barca.
    Nice little earner and will keep ffp off us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    16m summer target for Liverpool,man U,chelsea and barca.
    Nice little earner and will keep ffp off us next season.
    Knock Liverpool off that list. They've had to put 15 M to one side for the albino.

Real Madrid have joined the mix, reports say a joint bid for Hughes and Lascelles, got to be 30M +

In all seriousness and local rivalry aside he's done well to get picked and I wish him well, doesn't seem that long ago I was sitting with a young lad cheering his dad on at Motorways

Quote Originally Posted by Addisons_a_monster
    In all seriousness and local rivalry aside he's done well to get picked and I wish him well, doesn't seem that long ago I was sitting with a young lad cheering his dad on at Motorways
    Well then, that's at least one (I assume) Derby fan who won't be booing the Forest lad on the pitch.

The last time I went to your ground for an England U21 game David Prutton was booed by the whole stadium when he came on as a sub.
    Bell ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Addisons_a_monster

Well what sort of example is that, cheering someones dad along, on the motorway?

Was you both drunk?

With the injuries to Hobbs and Wilson, we forget that Lascelles is still only the back up. For sure he's done well and has a great career for club and country ahead of him. But I think in recent games we've seen that niggling doubts about him being the finished product and some errors have crept in.

Would love him to stay but if the price is right, we should sell.

Stupid flipping autocorrect! Moorways!!! I don't condone any player being booed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    With the injuries to Hobbs and Wilson, we forget that Lascelles is still only the back up. For sure he's done well and has a great career for club and country ahead of him. But I think in recent games we've seen that niggling doubts about him being the finished product and some errors have crept in.

Would love him to stay but if the price is right, we should sell.
    I disagree. Lascelles has shone and has been a rock for us. I'm afraid for Kelvin that if Billy is fair then he's got to wait his turn behind Lascelles and Hobbs. Those 2 together are rock solid. I'd say the best in the league. Lascelles shines even more when he's got midfielders and full backs that want the ball off him.

A ball playing centre half with pace that attacks the ball in the air like a beast and puts his body on the line in tackles and blocks. Vincent Kompany is a very real comparison for him to aim to be. I'd say scouts from the top clubs in England agree w