+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England team

England team

Shocking how can a team who are having such a shocking season have five representatives in the england squad... cleverly,smalling,carrick,rooney,welbeck of these i would only take rooney and how is it that Dawson cant even get in the thirty, he might well not get into the 23 but for me its a bit of a joke

re: England team

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterred
    Shocking how can a team who are having such a shocking season have five representatives in the england squad... cleverly,smalling,carrick,rooney,welbeck of these i would only take rooney and how is it that Dawson cant even get in the thirty, he might well not get into the 23 but for me its a bit of a joke
    Because, the FA set up is a joke and a corrupt environment, run by non entities who know absolutely **** all about football.
    The blazer boys are as much about squad selection as the manager and it's all about back scratching for certain clubs.
    Remember these same players/clubs have a habit of withdrawing their players with "injuries" when they see fit.

Cloughie knew it. He was turned down for the job on the pretext he'd have ****d most of them out.
    Who got it?
    Ron ****ing Greenwood, :/
    Basically, it's why most fans don't give a monkeys about the national side.

re: England team

I am pretty sure that most fans including utd fans will say that if Smalling was not at Man U, he would not be considered in a squad of 50 never mind 30