+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is the club being sabotaged by its empolyees

Is the club being sabotaged by its empolyees

Ticket offer £10 adult £1 kids on tuesday 25th against shrewsbury the same night as manchester derby is on tv.so no increase in crowd and the people who attend paying less = loss of income and a complete waste of marketing sureley the good friday game would be the game to target, unfortunatly either nobody at the club knows what they are doing or it is a delibrate attempt to undermine the club

re: Is the club being sabotaged by its empolyees

In defence of the club I actually think it's a good offer timed pretty well.

If I had to be critical I would suggest it doesn't go far enough and we should offer midweek games that clash with Champions Cup or Premier League TV games at A?5 a head.

What you have to do is give people incentive to leave their comfy chair, nice cup of tea, digestible nice tasting food and entertaining football on the TV to come and freeze their gonads off watching sh1te - with refreshments and facilities akin to Guantanamo Bay.

and season ticket holders pay full up for the game!!!! Another good reason to not buy a season ticket?

Stop being such a jam-eating simpleton, Redballs.

The season ticket issue is entirely different. The whole issue of pricing needs to be reworked.

even free tickets on champions league nights and tv pl games will not tempt anyone who wasnt going to go at present

They know that Good Friday would have a slightly higher attendance anyway so don't want to lose out from the cash on that.

Season ticket issue - cry more, BlueBalls. Your tears taste sweet. Season ticket holders are still getting a better deal overall.*

*I have a season ticket and couldn't give a flying f*ck if they want to put an offer on.

I don't have a season ticket bird brain, I observe the better offers that I now enjoy by not having a ST anymore. It's victims like you that I feel for. You may feel comfortable taking it up the fudge tube and I commend you for that but over the course of a season I fair better, whilst remaining virgo intacto.

This board sucks now, its only pleb-like phenotypes that's still on it (after I log out that is!!)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)