+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Game Changer . . Scottish Football & Referendum

Game Changer . . Scottish Football & Referendum

SIX Scottish teams could be playing in the English Championship/EPL in two years from now.

Three top QCs and a senior Advocate have produced a detailed report into a serious breach of UK Competition Law by the FA over the past 14 years.

A copy of the full report and summary page are attached below.

It has now been established that The FA have been operating a cartel for the past 14 years by denying Scottish teams access to their leagues. This is against UK and EU Competition Law and now the matter has been passed on to the Better Together (NO) campaign.

Alistair Darling and David Cameron will 'convince' The FA to comply with UK Law by agreeing to admit Hearts, Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Dundee in two years from now . . . subject to Scotland remaining in the UK after the referendum.

If The FA refuse to comply with the law they could end up in court and face a multi-million pound fine.

This move is a game-changer for both Football and the Independence Referendum

re: Game Changer . . Scottish Football & Referendum

I don't mean any disrespect to jjs team whatsoever,but why is Dundee one of the six lucky teams,arnt they in the second division?...

The Ampersand Report was written by three QCs and a senior Advocate.

NOT by me. All I did was cut & paste.

Read the summary and understand that ANY Scottish team from any league could play in England if they meet the criteria . . . Kilmarnock, Dundee United etc.

The same would apply to English teams who may want to play in Scotland . . . Carlisle, Barrow, Gateshead etc.

It's against UK Competition Law to restrict these businesses from operating anywhere in the UK.

Not trying to be cheeky, but are you that half-wit mono-rail Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I don't mean any disrespect to jjs team whatsoever,but why is Dundee one of the six lucky teams,arnt they in the second division?...

He hates Dundee United , and he is insane