+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: end of promotion hopes

re: end of promotion hopes

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Be is losing it?Billy needs to dig deep?its not Billy who gets the loans in,he gives a list to fawaz and he sorts the deals.
    Un like west ham Cohen and hoobs are out for the season lansbury and Vaughan are more or less out for the season.so we havnt got players coming back that can make much of a difference.
    Abdoun is a class act and BD should have had him on from the beginning with Greening and Majewski. They are our only three recognised experienced first team midfielders. Why play Jara in midfield and leave Abdoun on the bench until it's too late. We are top heavy with strikers and defenders. Some of those defenders are rubbish. Midfield is our problem area and BD isn't helping matters by playing two midfielders and leaving one on the bench until it's too late. Then replacing one midfielder for another. Keep all three on at the same time.

Wow what a childish post !!! aggressive and childish ... Everyone is entitled to an opinion . Personally I think we may squeeze into the playoffs but the concern is so many players coming aback at the end and the pressure for them to perform in at off situation with no or little games to get sharp and match fit

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird21
    Another idiot poster. Billy is by far the best manager we have had since frank Clark. I have been watching forest since the days of Duncan Mckenzie.

I am in seat 99 row 12 R block brian clough lower. Do pop by at the next home game to discuss your ridiculous statement.
    Total prat you are, this is forum where fans can offer there opinions and disappointments. And you want to come the big man. I agree with you in that people are over reacting but your response was stupid. And maybe someone will pop to your seat and have quiet whisper in your ear.

They are not offering their opinion they are being idiots. Yes by all means it's an open invitation. Donny at home on the 15th march.

My advice to these so called fans, go and cheer on clounty.

No childish is getting on Billy's. Quite frankly I don't care what you think.

I support the team whatever 11 players put that shirt on. That's a fan.

If you have supported the Reds for as long as I have this season is just a normal one! Maybe some of you should of been at Chester losing 3-0, Or as a kid seeing us just miss out on the double in 67 due to one Joe Baker out injured. We don't have a right to bring in who we want, it's down to players to get stuck in, fans to get behind them.

so what formation would that be the Bourne?4-4-2 or 4-5-1?in fact yell us what line up you would choose.

I think people can read for themselves and see who the idiot is ... And in regards to bill being a good manager, well he has his moments . For me Hellas to simply keep his
    Mouth shut and get on wit his job ...I also hold Steve mclaren with high regard ...just got on with his job that at the time was like a madhouse and left with his dignity intact ...would billy have behaved the same ???

Like yourself I've been a fan for many years ... In fact 36 years ...since I was 7 ... Being a supporter means I pay for my ticket and if I'm not happy about the team or manager I have a right to express that being a paid customer ...I'm not a sheep and I can think for myself ...your words not god by the way ...

At this rate we'll struggle to stay in the top 6. Teams behind us are closing in and are looking very good. Also Bluebird stop acting the big man you're making yourself look like a tool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast