+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Once again the Ref beats us...

Once again the Ref beats us...

for the second successive home game.

Once again as against Bolton the Ref gives a dodgy penalty against us. How can we win with these sort of Refs.

To be honest we played well today with some passion and dominated the game, there were several free kicks we should have been awarded as well.

Sadly hitting the bar was not enough.

But keep the faith, we will prevail. :/ :/ :/

re: Once again the Ref beats us...

whole hearterly agree with you Claw as I put i n a previous post when was the last time a Ref gave US a penalty I think it"s about time Ollie or someone at Millwall F.C. wrote to the Ref"s chief to ask what"s going on

The way things are going even if a ref gave us penalty I doubt if we would f.ucking score anyway!!!

very week penalty,Lingard is a **nt,shame Danny got so close to him but as soon as he put his hand on him and over he went I new it was going to be called a pen,we have been mugged again

yes it was a weak decision b y the ref BUT danny got the wrong side of him and how many times does he do that? also Malone is so suspect if we keep playing them two we will continue to concede crap goals like we have done all season.

You might be right BigTel but Brighton know they were lucky.

Brighton assistant manager Nathan Jones admitted his side got lucky after David Lopez scored a dubious penalty.

Jones said "The penalty could have gone either way, I think. Danny ****tu leaned on Jesse inside the box, and he is a very strong lad.These things even themselves out but maybe we got a bit of luck."

So maybe we need a bit of luck, it's overdue.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)