+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Derby Diver 2

re: Derby Diver 2

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    How about Titanic, cos you seem to have hit the same ice berg Billy hits every year,
    s
    l
    I
    d
    e
    Looking at it from a neutral point of view it wasn't a dive or a penalty, he just slipped but fans want everyone sent off for the most trivial things these days.[/quote]

thats pretty much what every single neutral has said. It makes it interesting though as it highlights some people shameless and obvious bias. And thats before we get onto cox the legendary diver

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    So you are saying you can get penalties when you slip over in the box?strange how you failed to mention getting a free kick on the edge of the box last week which the player clearly got the ball.swings and roundabouts.looks like the luck you have had over the past 2months is running out.

in that game we had a stonewall peno turned down, and hughes was kicked all over the shop before we eventually got the foul. We have had no luck, we are just better than you.

No luck?do you actually believe that?you have had the rub of the green for some time now.

maybe to the casual observer. late goals are not lucky btw the game is 90 mins long.

Quote Originally Posted by salopred
    How about Titanic, cos you seem to have hit the same ice berg Billy hits every year,
    s
    l
    I
    d
    e
    Looking at it from a neutral point of view it wasn't a dive or a penalty, he just slipped but fans want everyone sent off for the most trivial things these days.[/quote]
    Neutral?[/quote]

Yes neutral, I have no leanings to either Burnley or Derby, what is your point?

s
    l
    I
    d
    e

"Neutral"

Get back to sniffing those Derby pants.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi
    s
    l
    I
    d
    e

"Neutral"

Get back to sniffing those Derby pants.[/quote]

Weird or what?

s
    l
    I
    d
    e

"Neutral"

Get back to sniffing those Derby pants.[/quote]

Weird or what?[/quote]

My mistake, I thought you were a Notts County fan.

Martin home video found, before he went pro. - view external link

Im pretty sure thats Cox

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast