+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby Diver 2

Derby Diver 2

He's the gift that keeps on giving. McClown was defending Martin which makes me wonder if he was wearing the same contact lenses he used when he was 'managing' us.
    A double whammy, the ball is in the net and the goal is disallowed thanks to Das Boot- who is depth charged and destined for an early bath.
    They can't blame Stuart (Tw)Atwell for this one either

re: Derby Diver 2

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    He's the gift that keeps on giving. McClown was defending Martin which makes me wonder if he was wearing the same contact lenses he used when he was 'managing' us.
    A double whammy, the ball is in the net and the goal is disallowed thanks to Das Boot- who is depth charged and destined for an early bath.
    Das Boot
    FFS, this gets funnier

How about Titanic, cos you seem to have hit the same ice berg Billy hits every year,
    s
    l
    I
    d
    e

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    How about Titanic, cos you seem to have hit the same ice berg Billy hits every year,
    s
    l
    I
    d
    e
    Looking at it from a neutral point of view it wasn't a dive or a penalty, he just slipped but fans want everyone sent off for the most trivial things these days.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    s
    l
    I
    d
    e
    Looking at it from a neutral point of view it wasn't a dive or a penalty, he just slipped but fans want everyone sent off for the most trivial things these days.[/quote]

I mostly agree, was a penalty but a soft one, best referees are the ones you don't really notice.

s
    l
    I
    d
    e
    Looking at it from a neutral point of view it wasn't a dive or a penalty, he just slipped but fans want everyone sent off for the most trivial things these days.[/quote]

You're missing the point a little. Martin has earned himself a reputation for diving and referees have him marked accordingly. Yesterdays was 9 out of 10

If any other player had been involved (apart from the Albino, who is nearly as bad) the referee may have 'acted' differently.

I don't want anyone sent off for trivial things I want them to stop conning us by diving whenever a defender gives them a stern look.

So you are saying you can get penalties when you slip over in the box?strange how you failed to mention getting a free kick on the edge of the box last week which the player clearly got the ball.swings and roundabouts.looks like the luck you have had over the past 2months is running out.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    s
    l
    I
    d
    e

You're missing the point a little. Martin has earned himself a reputation for diving and referees have him marked accordingly. Yesterdays was 9 out of 10

If any other player had been involved (apart from the Albino, who is nearly as bad) the referee may have 'acted' differently.[/quote]

FFS that's enough get off
    - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Das Boot
    FFS, this gets funnier [/quote]

I didn't even have to look that up, it's one of my all time favorite films.
    Have to watch it in German with English subtitles though - the dubbed version isn't so atmospheric

s
    l
    I
    d
    e
    Neutral?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast